Turner Little - Company Formation Agents
UK Ltd with emi bank account
Offshore Bank Accounts
DLS Dubai - Company Formation & Bank Account

Best High Risk payment gateways

Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more
CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.

Admin

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Actually what I'm asking is if the customers whose cards I'm charging needs KYC or not
Usually not, depends on the card processor and how much Risk Management you want to do.

idexer

last time i work with a company that sell replica watches

i am programmer and was tasked to integrate payment gateway in oscommerce

the company use ctopay.com / ctopay.hk
hongkong based payment gateway
they accept replica and other high risk business

but, to avoid from chargeback, they will hold the money for 1 month. we only got 2 chargeback cases during my employment there.

since my boss is rich, he dont have problem to wait 1 month for the payout. and the chargeback not hurt his business much because the replica item is very cheap in china and he charged a lot to his customers.

i saw the company has upgraded their website.
maybe they can accept international customer too now.

GAC Limited

All HK based payment companies cannot offer Visa to merchants directly. They also have a documented horrible history of actually paying merchants. I STRONGLY urge anyone not to use an Asian (specifically HK/China) based payment company if you want to accept Visa and get paid.

idexer

i think ctopay transaction fees is around 5-7%
since my company business involve with shipping item, they want shipment proof to avoid chargeback.
if you want to use ctopay for adult website, maybe they will ask for transaction approval code to verify the ownership of the card.

DLS Dubai Company Formation and banking solution
Offshore Bank Accounts

Latest Threads

DLS Dubai Company Formation and banking solution
Offshore Bank Accounts