Our valued sponsor

Best High Risk payment gateways

There is a gateway named purepay.eu they work with CBD, Crypto, and adult.. I dont know if replica.. you should ask them. They provided a gateway for a dropshipping company of a customer
They have been around for almost 2 years they are located in some sort of business center in the UK which more or less looks like a virtual office the support / contact number is from Sweden!

Honestly, this smells like one big shitty processor / operation, I would stay far away from them.

Last edited:
The mentioned "payment providers", are more accurately merchant brokers, will put you on an aggregated solution via a connection of theirs or one they found on the internet who will take high cb ratios. Only problem is you won't get paid. Typical terms are a weekly payout with 14 days in arrears. So first payment is typically in 21 days from the time you start. With replica type merchants, this is when cb start to roll in. The aggregator then uses the excuse of cb are higher than they thought and your funds are frozen for 180 days at the least. Unfortunately, with new AI fraud intelligence, it is harder to get accounts to be under the radar of the card associations. They have changed the acceptable chargeback ration to 1% (visa and mc).

Last edited by a moderator:
The mentioned "payment providers", are more accurately merchant brokers, will put you on an aggregated solution via a connection of theirs or one they found on the internet who will take high cb ratios. Only problem is you won't get paid. Typical terms are a weekly payout with 14 days in arrears. So first payment is typically in 21 days from the time you start. With replica type merchants, this is when cb start to roll in. The aggregator then uses the excuse of cb are higher than they thought and your funds are frozen for 180 days at the least. Unfortunately, with new AI fraud intelligence, it is harder to get accounts to be under the radar of the card associations. They have changed the acceptable chargeback ration to 1% (visa and mc).
yes that s correct this is the trick that ipaytotal and yourpaypro does , i falled in to the trap

I wonder what payment processor will accept Replica Business now a days, please, if you don't mind @EdwarDuica get back here and let us know about your findings so it may help others :)

yes sure i like the comunity , if we work together in the end will be better for all of us .... we should all be friendly and to share a hand of help , to find for us some solutions , for who involved in those businesses . so i also expect other guys to be involved

Ciao ragazzi, sono anche nella stessa situazione.
Dopo tanti problemi con i processori di pagamento in passato, ora sto accettando pagamenti solo tramite bonifico bancario, bitcoin e paypal (amici e parenti).

Ci sono novità?

Qualcuno è riuscito a risolverlo in qualche modo?

[QUOTE = "VBMP, post: 100859, membro: 8726"]
Ti ho scritto un messaggio privato sulla soluzione del tuo problema.
[/CITAZIONE]
Hello WBMP, I am in the same situation too .. do you have any suggestions? thank you

Latest Threads