Our valued sponsor

Best hustles to start right now

Just get your master's degree… It is your life.
I worked as a student trainee in a company for 20 hours a week while I was studying. The money was easily enough to live on.
All my student friends are now earning 6 figures in Germany as employee, freelancer or entrepreneur.

Last edited:
Why would you go back to University? It is a waste of time.
Bro your either super brained washed or with all due respect sheep.

I didn’t mention what the masters was on or what university it was in so how is it a waste of time.

Do you you think i would invest time and effort into something which is would be a waste of time

If you have capital try trading in futures and options in your local stock market
Tried futures but there are too many factors. Did quite well with it but my strategy was never sustainable in the long term.

OnlyFans. It also seems popular in recent times on this forum, so you might obtain good advice.

That’s the best way to quickly get rid of the capital.

You could also engage in small financial crime. You can find plenty of resources online and obtain valuable knowledge for real life world.
Even only fans has become saturated like crazy

Agree with the trading.

Disagree with the crime.

Thank you

You are in the 5% that takes money from the other 95%. It’s a zero sum game.

I thought OP is a girl. But I assume boys too can make money on OnlyFans. How I don’t (want to) know smi(&%
Nah g I’m a guy. I just don’t have a weird DP yet to make that clear

Last edited:
Start a YouTube channel and talk about the most stupid basic obvious thing as this will get most views i.e

1. How to boil rice.
2. How to tie your shoe lace.
3. How to brush your teeth
4. How to open a bottle

Push the content on Tik Tok and FB and hey presto. I am not kidding either. The average persons IQ is closer to zero than it is to 100.
the trend now is to combine the most basic topic with semi nude women in the video, provocative click baith photos. There is so much white noise for the common brain - content its ridiculous!

the trend now is to combine the most basic topic with semi nude women in the video, provocative click baith photos. There is so much white noise for the common brain - content its ridiculous!
Chiropractors and massage therapists are doing brilliantly from it. Thumbnail with a girl semi-nude or in tight gym gear, and the views don't stop coming.

• Haha
Reactions: FreedomSearcher
youtube is a lot of work to start from scratch and earn a living. the algorythm isn't fair and is 100x harder than years ago.
don't believe that it'll go easily viral these days like years ago.
you're not going to get traction if you don't already have a following and bring it to the platform.
they're not going to push your video on the right bar if you're not already a big player.
go on tiktok for that etc.
But really anything sexual is easily sellable these days and way easier than generating really interesting content...
find a niche and go for it.
even if you're not a great guy, there's plenty of (dirty) old (somewhat rich) gays in UK always looking for more of it smi(&%

youtube is a lot of work to start from scratch and earn a living. the algorythm isn't fair and is 100x harder than years ago.
don't believe that it'll go easily viral these days like years ago.
you're not going to get traction if you don't already have a following and bring it to the platform.
they're not going to push your video on the right bar if you're not already a big player.
go on tiktok for that etc.
But really anything sexual is easily sellable these days and way easier than generating really interesting content...
find a niche and go for it.
even if you're not a great guy, there's plenty of (dirty) old (somewhat rich) gays in UK always looking for more of it smi(&%
Yes if you want to make money from youtube/social media or other source you need to commit yourself to it seriously and probably need years of experience until you start earning decent money, there is such thing as "easy money side hustle" even if you decide to become a burglar or online scammer you still need to commit to it and learn this profession

Works for @JohnnyDoe. Have a look at the background picture on his profile ;).

• Love
Reactions: JohnnyDoe
Best hustle is by far to be an offshore corporate services provider.

Find cheap local solutions in whatever jurisdiction you want to offer, add 100% mark up and sell to people even if they don't really need it or it doesn't offer them any real tax benefits.
Get a stream of yearly revenue for "compliance" and "office services".
Offer them bank accounts: send to EMIs and banks that pay you commission. Charge them a fee for the "introduction".
Sell them "virtual office" for more recurring revenue.

Once you get big enough, sell it to one of the big providers for a nice exit.

Why ? I personally am a F&O trader and make a lot of money .sure it's not for the faint hearted and requires skill,patience and dedication like most other professions.yes it's risky but over time one gains enough experience to be successful.One can try mock trading till one gets the hang of it
Would love to see an account statement longer than 24 months as proof...been in the game for 20+ years and have only seenit twice. And yet, I've known thousands who were making a killing in the market...

Find cheap local solutions in whatever jurisdiction you want to offer, add 100% mark up and sell to people even if they don't really need it or it doesn't offer them any real tax benefits.
Offer them bank accounts: send to EMIs and banks that pay you commission. Charge them a fee for the "introduction".

Lol...thats what I did and then buggered of back to Bahamas. You can find my story on an old thread somewhere.

Start a YouTube channel and talk about the most stupid basic obvious thing as this will get most views i.e

1. How to boil rice.
2. How to tie your shoe lace.
3. How to brush your teeth
4. How to open a bottle

Push the content on Tik Tok and FB and hey presto. I am not kidding either. The average persons IQ is closer to zero than it is to 100.

hahahah i have a blog and I often write the stupidest articles you can imagine:

"How to register on X website"
"How to do password recovery on X website"

These types of articles are more like when I have no better idea, something like filler content. But somewhere deep down I know that there's people that would appreciate it and be helped by it haha. Not sure if to laugh or cry :D

p.s how do you boil rice? Do you have any good videos to show me please?

p.s how do you boil rice? Do you have any good videos to show me please?

Lol....try this one.

In general any idea that appeals to the lowest common denominator will also be successful - ask the Khardashians. No one should overthink ways to make money as a side hustle.

Reactions: Scorpy

Can someone that has connections with local solutions and providers to start or the market is already saturated?

Latest Threads