Our valued sponsor

Best jurisdiction 2024 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Don it won't work since, as you know, Month Athos profits should have been subject to tax to make it exempt in Estonia.
Not true since Mount Athos is located in EU. Your knowledge might be outdated, and I wouldn't joke with monks.

The dividend is exempt from tax if the dividend is paid out of profit attributed to a resident company’s permanent establishment located in a Contracting State or Swiss Confederation.

There is no subject to tax requirement. In fact the company would not even need to declare the amount of taxes paid abroad. It only needs to declare the amount of profits repatriated to Estonia in order to qualify for the tax exemption on redistribution.

Find the reference below from paragraph 50.

I'm sorry, don't you like my answer?

Maybe you are a fellow muslim and Vatican City isn't your cup of tea?

Rejoy, Western Sahara comes to the rescue!

9TEwXD.jpg

If you want serious answers then ask serious questions and not fantayland questions.

So you are making few millions per year doing marketing / social media.

You said "our" activities so unless you see yourself as the holy trinity it means that there's staff working for you.

If there's staff working for you then to achieve your goal you should either move those people to a low taxation country or fire them all and hire new people in a low taxation country.

Then you shuld move to a country where you can receive dividends tax free.

I see from your profile you are from Switerland.

If that's the case then form a branch of your AG / GmbH in the Canary Islands and hire at least 3 people in the Canary Islands doing your social media stuff from there.

By hiring at least 3 people in the smaller islands (Fuerteventura or Lanzarote) and by investing as little as 50K in some fixed assets you could enjoy a 4% taxation.

Then all the spanish branch profits could be remitted tax free in your Swiss AG and those profits will be tax exempt in Switzerland.

At this point distribute dividends to your offshore company which then will distribute dividends to you tax free.

There could be other options, better options, this was just the first that i pulled out of my a$$.

@Don it won't work since, as you know, Month Athos profits should have been subject to tax to make it exempt in Estonia.
Is there any chance to do smth like this if I hold a company in Spain but on the peninsula? How to use Canary Islands to reduce taxes?

Spanish? who talked about spain morron?

Man, you are making millions doing social media from your mom's basement, chill a little :D

But don't worry, you won the first price for the first intellectually illiterate of 2024.

Not true since Mount Athos is located in EU

Gosh you're right!

For some reason i thought Mount Athos was outside EU.

This is really a wet dream

Is there any chance to do smth like this if I hold a company in Spain but on the peninsula? How to use Canary Islands to reduce taxes?

In the exact same way i outlined in the post: open a branch in the Canary Islands and attribute all company profits to the branch. You need at least one administrator and staff on ground on one of the islands doing REAL work.

Reactions: vehzag
Man, you are making millions doing social media from your mom's basement, chill a little :D

But don't worry, you won the first price for the first intellectually illiterate of 2024.

Gosh you're right!

For some reason i thought Mount Athos was outside EU.

This is really a wet dream

In the exact same way i outlined in the post: open a branch in the Canary Islands and attribute all company profits to the branch. You need at least one administrator and staff on ground on one of the islands doing REAL work.

My doubts are confirmed, perhaps you are the ad*min then? morron and scammer?

This account is part of your multiple identities.

Jesus marie.
Waiting the ban.

Cheers.

My doubts are confirmed, perhaps you are the ad*min then? morron and scammer?

This account is part of your multiple identities.

Jesus marie.
Waiting the ban.

Cheers.
Tate, in order to try to save the thread (pardon if you find my former posts irrelevant), it could help if you shared some more details that were asked or referred to previously, such as your personal tax residence, the tax residence of your staff, and the location of your clients, even your passport.

What's optimal depends on the nature of your business.

The answer could be structuring your business in multiple jurisdictions and splitting the operations.

I would like to avoid to BAN someone here... so please watch your language or I will close this thread.

So don't bring/participate with one of your account here lol.
Some people just don't want to listen! Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads