Status
Not open for further replies.

Tate

Mentor Group Gold
Jan 1, 2023
Switzerland
Visit site
Hello,
I would like to know what is the best current jurdisdiction to open a company with 0% tax if possible, as stable as possible ,without being resident.
Jurisdiction that is not blacklisted (grey list), our activities: Marketing/social media.

What jurisdiction do you advise?
Thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: Offshore13
Hello,
I would like to know what is the best current jurdisdiction to open a company with 0% tax if possible, as stable as possible ,without being resident.
Jurisdiction that is not blacklisted (grey list), our activities: Marketing/social media.

Thank you
For smaller business UAE (although you should also obtain their residence permit) - up to a certain level of profits its 0% tax.
There are some jurisdictions which are not 0% tax, but 0% tax until profit is distributed: Estonia, Latvia, Georgia.

Perhaps its worth looking further into some of these jurisdictions.

Hello,

Thank you

Hey,

It depends very much on your personal tax residency.

Since you are looking to set up a company in “non-back listed” but still zero tax jurisdiction you can take a look at an HK entity, Dutch CV, UK LLP, or US LLC (disregarded from a tax perspective).

On the other hand, if you reside in a high-tax country your tax residency country might likely try to tax income from such a company (CFC, PE rules).

Reactions: uplana and Don
My personal list would look like the one below. It's important not only to consider these 0% [tax jurisdictions] but also how difficult it is to run a business in such a place, even if it's only on paper that it's operated from the respective country.
  • Cayman Islands
  • Bermuda
  • UAE
  • Singapore
  • Ireland
  • Hong Kong
  • Isle of Man

My personal list would look like the one below. It's important not only to consider these 0% [tax jurisdictions] but also how difficult it is to run a business in such a place, even if it's only on paper that it's operated from the respective country.
  • Cayman Islands
  • Bermuda
  • UAE
  • Singapore
  • Ireland
  • Hong Kong
  • Isle of Man

I'm interested about HK, but i can read that after some researches :
" Profits tax for the first HK$2 million of profits of corporations is 8.25 percent. "

Why are you saying that it's 0% tax?

Why are you saying that it's 0% tax?
It's not exactly zero but a very low tax as you correctly pointed out. This can then be further reduced by burdening the company with real costs.

HK Offers a low tax regime (not zero, but still low), no foreign exchange controls, and easy repatriation of profits. It's a major gateway for doing business in Asia.

It's not exactly zero but a very low tax as you correctly pointed out. This can then be further reduced by burdening the company with real costs.

HK Offers a low tax regime (not zero, but still low), no foreign exchange controls, and easy repatriation of profits. It's a major gateway for doing business in Asia.

0% and low tax is not the same, especially for few millions $ per year.

0% and low tax is not the same, especially for few millions $ per year.
It's as true as you write it! But you will encounter massive problems with 95% of the countries/companies offering 0% corporate tax - both with banks, tax authorities, the banks again, and possibly business partners. If none of this matters, then just open a cheap, budget company in Belize or the Seychelles. It can be ready in 2 hours if you register it now.

Reactions: Tate
It's as true as you write it! But you will encounter massive problems with 95% of the countries/companies offering 0% corporate tax - both with banks, tax authorities, the banks again, and possibly business partners. If none of this matters, then just open a cheap, budget company in Belize or the Seychelles. It can be ready in 2 hours if you register it now.

Ok thanks for your advice, do you know a good jurisdiction that poses no problem with tax banks etc, for less than 10% tax in total, apart from uae, without being resident?

Vatican city
Don't forget Mount Athos (zero VAT, no taxes, no feminism, free citizenship on admission).
Monks running Estonian entities with e-residency and paying out salary with zero tax.

1705404007898.png

How could I have missed this?
From the heart of compassion, I share a well-kept secret: an Estonian company with a PE in Mount Athos is a heavenly marvel of tax strategy.
It's quietly outperforming amidst the world's fiscal noise:
  • Estonian residency + Estonian company with a PE in Mount Athos.
  • You will have to attribute all the profits from the activities to the PE, where they are not taxable, nor will they be taxable when the profits are redistributed to the shareholders.
  • donate some money to a monk to be a local director
  • no vat, no tax, reputable jurisdiction (EU)

please stop to troll

I'm sorry, don't you like my answer?

Maybe you are a fellow muslim and Vatican City isn't your cup of tea?

Rejoy, Western Sahara comes to the rescue!

9TEwXD.jpg

If you want serious answers then ask serious questions and not fantayland questions.

So you are making few millions per year doing marketing / social media.

You said "our" activities so unless you see yourself as the holy trinity it means that there's staff working for you.

If there's staff working for you then to achieve your goal you should either move those people to a low taxation country or fire them all and hire new people in a low taxation country.

Then you shuld move to a country where you can receive dividends tax free.

I see from your profile you are from Switerland.

If that's the case then form a branch of your AG / GmbH in the Canary Islands and hire at least 3 people in the Canary Islands doing your social media stuff from there.

By hiring at least 3 people in the smaller islands (Fuerteventura or Lanzarote) and by investing as little as 50K in some fixed assets you could enjoy a 4% taxation.

Then all the spanish branch profits could be remitted tax free in your Swiss AG and those profits will be tax exempt in Switzerland.

At this point distribute dividends to your offshore company which then will distribute dividends to you tax free.

There could be other options, better options, this was just the first that i pulled out of my a$$.

an Estonian company with a PE in Mount Athos is a heavenly marvel of tax strategy.

@Don it won't work since, as you know, Month Athos profits should have been subject to tax to make it exempt in Estonia.

Reactions: Don
I have opened small entities in a few different jurisdictions over the past 10 years and now my company is based in the UAE 100% including residency for employees etc. Personally and from what I have seen for small to mid-size operations the best solution so far 0% corporate tax and no income Tax if you have a Freezone company. Safe and friendly environment, BUT make sure you read between the lines and you have an accountant or/and a lawyer to help you understand where you are putting your feets.
Hello,

Thank you

Reactions: JimBeam and Tate
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads