Our valued sponsor

Best method to open a offshore bank account to protect my assets and ID?

dentel

Offshore Agent
Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I need the best available structure to hide my identity by opening a offshore bank account, can I open a personal offshore account or is it better to open a business offshore bank account? I need the best protection available, please help.

Just to hide your identity you do not need an offshore bank account. Identity and privacy solutions can be more properly handled onshore. The most sufficient solution will couple onshore with offshore. Do not use ID protection structures for the bulk of banking either. Obviously digital transaction accounts come in handy to purchasing necessary items for such a structure. Re-fillable debit cards can fill this solution. Cold hard cash works best, untraceable. If it is absolutely necessary for the ID structure to make large payments (which there should be none) It must be coupled with a offshore solution.

I would recommend offshore also. But mind that even with nominee shareholder, some regulators would ask for Ultimate Beneficial Owners (UBO). In Mauritius, it would be FSC.

Also, FINCEN is actively working on a new Customer Due Diligence (CDD) methods for banks to identity UBO. I assumed bank would be much stricter very soon. Usually even if FINCEN concerns mostly USD transactions. Banks would apply the same procedures for all currencies.

stephenbestel said:
I would recommend offshore also. But mind that even with nominee shareholder, some regulators would ask for Ultimate Beneficial Owners (UBO). In Mauritius, it would be FSC.
Also, FINCEN is actively working on a new Customer Due Diligence (CDD) methods for banks to identity UBO. I assumed bank would be much stricter very soon. Usually even if FINCEN concerns mostly USD transactions. Banks would apply the same procedures for all currencies.
Very true. While only some agencies will be pressing banks to adopt these new policies, you can be assured the bank will more than likely adopt the policy universally.

I try to avoid to pay tax. It seems not possible and that it's better to go for a tax reduction. I have a meeting with deloitte tomorrow who I will discuss this with at the phone they told me Cyprus or Malta and DTA's are excelent for my needs.

To do these things requires using another dictionary. Such phrases as "avoid tax" are bagged, and we use phrases like "tax minimization" which can sometimes include "elimination". ;)

What is your source of revenue for which tax minimization is being sought?

TVentures said:
Just to hide your identity you do not need an offshore bank account. Identity and privacy solutions can be more properly handled onshore. The most sufficient solution will couple onshore with offshore. Do not use ID protection structures for the bulk of banking either. Obviously digital transaction accounts come in handy to purchasing necessary items for such a structure. Re-fillable debit cards can fill this solution. Cold hard cash works best, untraceable. If it is absolutely necessary for the ID structure to make large payments (which there should be none) It must be coupled with a offshore solution.
The topic of this thread is what is the Best Method to Open an Offshore Bank Account to Protect My Assets and ID.

What are you suggesting?

Please explain your proposal in a step by step process.

Please explain how you would do this, and which company structures and locations and countries you would use.

Latest Threads