Our valued sponsor

Best news website?

I'm tired of all the biased brainwashing popular websites and it gets tiring to always scroll trough twitter and youtube to find hidden gems. What is some good website that your recommend?
about what?

Have you ever been directly involved in something that made the news? Have you read news articles about an industry you've in? It really opens your eyes to how clueless journalists are while pretending not to be. No one should be expected to know so much about such disparate topics.

Get your news from multiple sources, including ones you don't agree with personally. On topics that interest or affect you, do your own research and reading.

Also, stop using Twitter. Don't let an algorithm doom-scroll you into an echo chamber of outrage and feedback loops.

You won't find one.Their agenda is to create your mind based on their decissions.
If you want to get real information you always need to go to the source directly.

A good collected news source are private squak boxes but they are expensive like 500 pounds per month.
However with top information you get it quickly back.You get the news always a few hours before they are printed on mass media.
On wirecard you could gosh money as you always had information hours before getting published and stock moved based on mass media publications

Try to Read all NewsPaper and Decide What is right?
The brainwashing only happens When You read One-sided stories, Try try read the other side of the story.

As Example, Do not read-only Right wing News Paper, Read both Right-wing and Left-wing newspapers. You can easily decide what is right and what is propaganda.

Also Remember that Winner write the History book

“History is always written by the winners. When two cultures clash, the loser is obliterated, and the winner writes the history books-books which glorify their own cause and disparage the conquered foe. As Napoleon once said, 'What is history, but a fable agreed upon?”​

― Dan Brown, The Da Vinci Code

Sorry For my English.
Hope You get, What I trying to say.

Thanks

For learning about economics, I highly recommend the Mises Institute (and the Austrian School of Economics).

Latest Threads