Our valued sponsor

Best Offshore bank account where?

What requirements do you have for instant:

1. Do you need Internet banking
  2. Multi currency account
  3. IBAN account number
  4. anything else?

Choice Bank Limited is a licensed Class A International Bank chartered in Belize to offer financial solutions for non-resident personal and corporate customers, with an aim to provide unparalleled products and services that perfectly match the needs of our clients.

Choice Bank Ltd. is regulated by the Central Bank of Belize who ensures a strict adherence to capital adequacy and liquidity levels as well as to firm compliance policies,, thereby encouraging internationally accepted best practices in global banking.

SERVICES:

• Minimum Balance of 50,000
  • Deposit accounts available in 8 major currencies
  • (USD, EUR, CAD, GBP, CHF, JPN, AUS, MXN)
  • Fixed Term Deposits
  • Guaranteed 2-day turnaround time on application process(conditional on all requirements being met)
  • International Wire Transfers and payments
  • International Bank Drafts
  • Dedicated Customer Services Representative

INTERNET BANKING:

• FREE OF COST
  • 24-hour online access to account information
  • View account balances and generate monthly statements
  • International wire transfers CREDIT CARD (MASTERCARD):

Personal & Corporate credit cards

• Cash secured card for any desired limit (minimum limit of US$1,000)
  • Accepted worldwide where the MasterCard or Cirrus logo is displayed
  • Seamlessly transfer funds from your bank account to the card
  • Easy online access to account information PRE-PAID DEDIT CARD (MASTERCARD):
  • Non-personalized cards
  • Reloadable
  • Point of Sale, ATM and Online capabilities
  • Easy 24-hr online access to account information

Once you have found a bank that suites your needs just let us know here. If you use the above mentioned bank please post back here too there may be users interested in it.

Are these overseas banks easy to apply for an offshore account with? I need to know what requirements they will have in matters of documents and personal visit if any? Do you know if they have a debit or credit card maybe that can be used in my local ATM?

Which of the mentioned banks are best for Seychelles or Belize company you think?

No they don't require any personal visit. You can simply ask your agent to help you open an offshore account with them.

Are these overseas banks easy to apply for an offshore account with? I need to know what requirements they will have in matters of documents and personal visit if any? Do you know if they have a debit or credit card maybe that can be used in my local ATM?

Which of the mentioned banks are best for Seychelles or Belize company you think?

I found out this website and I think it could help you The Best Offshore Banks That I Used

I found out this website and I think it could help you The Best Offshore Banks That I Used
They are full of s**t at the link you provided:

Bank: Jyske Bank
Jurisdiction: Gibraltar
Time with bank: 3 years
Purpose: Company bank account for Gibraltar company

This bank is not worth to touch and has been in the media all over Europe because of their business activities in the past!! They don't operate there any long for foreign accounts and the governments including every tax office has their close eyes on this bank. Using them is like walk into a nest of hornets.

First thing to see is what niche are you in. Both banks you specified would be first choices to any trader. Depending on your business type and logistic convenience, your offshore choices may vary pal.

Latest Threads