Our valued sponsor

Best offshore bank for bitcoin

Maikkelson

Jun 19, 2020
Visit site
Hello everyone. I'm looking forward to securing some of my bitcoin assets as it seems globally that any domestic banking offers very little security. So i have some bitcoin investments which i'd like to move to an offshore account for protection and later i would use them for real estate investments. I have understood that for real estate investments i have to wire the money to a domestic bank account, so i would have to pay income taxes for these transfers. Correct me if i'm wrong. In any case, i'm looking for an offshore bank account that would serve my basic needs. Any recommendations? I'm not new to this subject but i lack the experience so all tips and recommendations are very welcome. Thanks beforehand.

So my second business is consulting which is mostly working from home and doing live webinars, calls and other forms of communication. I accept bitcoins, cash, paypal or card payments and i actually prefer the bitcoins in this form of business. So the regulations on taxing bitcoin is a bit loose and confusing. Even if i would inform the tax administration from my bitcoin profits, they most likely won't tax me as it's not an official form of currency. Which means once i withdraw bitcoins to euro i will have to pay taxes on those funds, which is not a problem of course. I don't think this can be avoided in anyway when using cryptocurrency. In most countries this seems to be the standard way of taxing any profits from crypto. So i guess what i'm asking is that is there any other "offshore crypto" out there? Is Bitwala even an offshore? Crypto.com?

Also my second question which is slightly offtopic: my consulting business is registered in my home country but i was thinking about registering it somewhere else as it all works online. Any specific country that comes to your mind where registering such a company would be hassle free and would serve my purposes? I don't want to pay taxes on my bitcoin profits initially as i will probably invest them into crypto.com or other similar platform, but once i withdraw them into local currency i will have to pay taxes anyway.

Latest Threads