Our valued sponsor

Best offshore bank you know from the list?

Which bank is the best from the above list?

• Breder Suasso

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Euro Pacific Bank

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • WorldCore

• LeuPay

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Piraeus Bank Cyprus

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Standard Bank Mauritius

• Total voters
It depends very much on what it is you try to achieve I think! For instant for my testing purpose Breder and WorldCore is the best. For my business I have had good experience with for instant Piraeus, Hellenic Bank and finally AfrAsia Bank Ltd!

Reactions: Tinker
Breder works fine with my personal account.. it was actually easy to get the account after documents were provided. I have not made any transfer yet since I'm negotiating with them about a business deal, waiting for them to get back.

Breder works fine with my personal account.. it was actually easy to get the account after documents were provided. I have not made any transfer yet since I'm negotiating with them about a business deal, waiting for them to get back.

But will you be able to send money out of the account? That is the most important.

They confirmed yes.. but as mentioned I have no money there yet because of some ongoing negotitation. Do you have had any problems with outgoing transactions?

For Mauritius, there are other options other than Standard Bank. Mauritius Commercial Bank (MCB) is excellent and very responsive. At the very least, there should be an "other" option in the list above as there are many members here who do not use any of the above but other banks.

Latest Threads