Our valued sponsor

Best offshore banks that accept Argentine residents?

Hello. My first post on this forum. I am writing to ask you the following question: which is the best bank (with a preference for banks in Europe, Asia and North America) that accepts Argentines living in Argentina? If possible, if they are not CRS Compliance, great.

The only banks I know of are Dukascopy Bank and Atlantic Bank from Portugal. I don't know any more options and I need help from those who know the best to advise me.

Those in Uruguay accept people from there (but they aren't cheap). You have options in puerto rico, panama, costa rica, aruba, curacao... Basically all the caribbean accept people from Argentina.

But because you mentioned you prefer something outside the region. Wells Fargo, Bank of America, Jp Morgan (lot of banks in the US as long as you travel there).

In Switzerland you have CIM banque, for EMIs in Europe you have Satchelpay and Bankera.

There is not "best" bank, all banks are a piece of s**t (the difference is some are worst than others) but you have lot of options for personal accounts

PS: I don't know if they share or not the info since I don't care about it.

Delaware
Los de Uruguay aceptan gente de allá (pero no son baratos). Tienes opciones en puerto rico, panamá, costa rica, aruba, curacao ... Básicamente todo el caribe acepta gente de Argentina.

Pero porque mencionaste que prefieres algo fuera de la región. Wells Fargo, Bank of America, Jp Morgan (muchos bancos en los EE. UU. Siempre que viaje allí).

En Suiza tienes CIM banque, para EMI en Europa tienes Satchelpay y Bankera.

No existe el "mejor" banco, todos los bancos son una mierda (la diferencia es que algunos son peores que otros) pero tienes muchas opciones para cuentas personales

PD: No sé si comparten o no la información ya que no me importa.
Tengo una preferencia especial por Europa, ya que soy ciudadano de la Unión Europea y en el futuro planeo instalarme en ese continente. Si conoces más opciones en Europa, te lo agradecería mucho.

¿Son los bancos del Caribe realmente sólidos y confiables?

Delaware

Tengo una preferencia especial por Europa, ya que soy ciudadano de la Unión Europea y en el futuro planeo instalarme en ese continente. Si conoces más opciones en Europa, te lo agradecería mucho.

¿Son los bancos del Caribe realmente sólidos y confiables?
Let's keep the thread in English so others can learn too.

I don't trust banks but I have been using banks in the caribbean and my money hasn't disappear, of course they are not the best but to diversify money across banks and countries they are OK.

Open an account with a bank in Argentina which also has presence in EU and ask them to open an account there (some banks allow that)

Let's keep the thread in English so others can learn too.

I don't trust banks but I have been using banks in the caribbean and my money hasn't disappear, of course they are not the best but to diversify money across banks and countries they are OK.

Open an account with a bank in Argentina which also has presence in EU and ask them to open an account there (some banks allow that)
Sorry.

What are the best banks in the Caribbean?

Hello. My first post on this forum. I am writing to ask you the following question: which is the best bank (with a preference for banks in Europe, Asia and North America) that accepts Argentines living in Argentina? If possible, if they are not CRS Compliance, great.

The only banks I know of are Dukascopy Bank and Atlantic Bank from Portugal. I don't know any more options and I need help from those who know the best to advise me.
O, hi. Puerto Rico is one jurisdiction within the USA without the need to come in person to open the account.. Antigua for the bank account is another option.

Latest Threads