Our valued sponsor

Best Offshore company to make money?

Please elaborate on ....in order to make money..... a offshore company will not make you any money but it can be a place to keep your money (at the offshore companies corporate bank account) ?

Depending on the nature of the business you are into then look into offshore jurisdictions like Seychelles and Cyprus the latter is not really a offshore jurisdiction but more low tax.

It's going to be more complicated now a days to avoid to pay any tax even though you incorporate and register a offshore company in the offshore jurisdiction mentioned here in this thread!!

That said, I look at how I can minimize the tax burden for my business and came to the conclusion that a Cyprus company may be my best option to accomplish this! :)

cosmo said:
It's going to be more complicated now a days to avoid to pay any tax even though you incorporate and register a offshore company in the offshore jurisdiction mentioned here in this thread!!
That said, I look at how I can minimize the tax burden for my business and came to the conclusion that a Cyprus company may be my best option to accomplish this! :)
Second that, looks at how you can minimize your tax rather than how you can avoid it... the TOP 25 largest corproations in the USA pay only -3% tax, yes it is true, due to so many loop holes in the USA complicated tax laws the largest corporations pay MINUS 3 per cent, means even if they make a net profit of 1,9 billion USD they can claim tax back.

This is not a JOKE :( even so it sounds so, what it looks like you may need to conclude at your own :)

Now, consider how you may be able to do the same where you are and with a offshore company.

Actually it was in the news here as well for a few weeks ago.

Latest Threads