Our valued sponsor

Best Offshore Country and best Bank for High Risk (Adult)?

Skyas

Jul 6, 2023
Romania
Visit site
I run an Onlyfans Agency doing $50k-$60k/mo with my company currently being incorporated in the UK. I'm looking to dissolve this company and form a new one in an offshore tax haven, my current choices are: Belize or Gibraltar. Which one of the two would you recommend? Also looking for suggestions on Banks/EMIs that would accept my business. I have a Yoursafe Business account but I need an alternative since Yoursafe does not provide me with an IBAN number for Swift transfers with my company as the primary beneficiary, and that's a must.

Thank you.

Reactions: jafo
I run an Onlyfans Agency doing $50k-$60k/mo with my company currently being incorporated in the UK. I'm looking to dissolve this company and form a new one in an offshore tax haven, my current choices are: Belize or Gibraltar. Which one of the two would you recommend? Also looking for suggestions on Banks/EMIs that would accept my business. I have a Yoursafe Business account but I need an alternative since Yoursafe does not provide me with an IBAN number for Swift transfers with my company as the primary beneficiary, and that's a must.

Thank you.
Greetings!

To be honest, it is quite popular to establish offshore companies in 2023, based on my own experience there are much better offshore jurisdictions that European and UK banks work with.

Your idea is sweet on paper but very bitter to execute. Let me explain:
-Regardless of where you incorporate, the tax authorities of your country have the legal mean to tax any activity you would do though those entity from Belize to Gibraltar.
-In your new country of incorporation, you’ll need to access good banking facilities. That’s difficult and unreliable enough for a ‘basic’ offshore entity, but a real headache when your main source of income comes from a company linked to adult services.
Keep in mind that any ‘operational’ company needs to have a local place of management to have a chance of surviving.
That means:
-Local Director physically operating the account
-Local lease & utility bills If you don’t have that, our advise is to use a firm that can set it up for you. A good offshore lawyer will save you x10 what he will cost you.

Reactions: uplana

Thank you.
I am absolutely ignorant about your business, but I do read a LOT!

Look at my post vis-à-vis OnlyFans: The owner of OnlyFans, Leonid Ravinsky, paid himself $338 million worth of bonuses last year. That is more than $1 million in bonuses per day worked

I hope it can help guide you towards a solution.

Cheers

You can setup a anonymous company for that purpose or place the company in a country where you can get full nominee service.

Mentor group gold can put light on your situation, better to discuss there if you are serious.

Latest Threads