Our valued sponsor

Best offshore jurisdiction Anguilla, Panama or Cyprus?

ImKing

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
May 29, 2015
Visit site
2 of the most famous offshore jurisdictions and known to almost all are Panama and Cyprus, now I'm wondering if you would consider Anguilla or any 4th offshore jurisdiction over the first 2 mentioned? If so, what makes them different and why would you do that? I'm a little confused about where to setup my next venture and looking for answers,

Thanks guys :)

Reactions: clemens and flofi
What business are you into if you don't mind to tell? I don't think you can just ask" what offshore jurisdiction is best" if you have read this forum a few times you will see this questions has been asked a lot of times and it's not easy to answer for anyone without you elaborate what you are into.

Reactions: flofi
Anguilla seems to be a good alternative to many of the more known offshore jurisdictions. Personally I consider to get the process started to setup a company there if not for business then to see what the process is like.

Reactions: flofi
Anguilla seems to be a good alternative to many of the more known offshore jurisdictions. Personally I consider to get the process started to setup a company there if not for business then to see what the process is like.
Lets read the outcome once you got further hopegflly :)

Cook Islands have one of the best privacy protecting laws in the World for Foundattions, if you wan to make sure that your asset are secure agains TAX, Creditors and lenders you want to form a Cook Island Foundation! I'm not sure if the Seychelles provide the same great levele of protection but as far as I read for some years ago it does. Ask your Agent if this is something you need to know more baout :)

Anguilla and Cook Islands is defiantly worth to look into and do prober research for. I have a business partner that is doing business with his Cook Islands IBC I'm yet to ask him how he did and what he think about it and if he had any problems or other issues using this company. It seems to work out for him.

Latest Threads