Our valued sponsor

BEST PAYMENT PROCESSOR FOR ADULT WEBSITES?

ItalianMan

Jun 8, 2020
Visit site
I have a dating wesbite and I would like some advices for a cheap payment processor to let customers pay directly with their credit cards.

Some details, : - the bussiness is in Europe and the company bank account in Slovenia
- The payment processor needs to be OK to work with Adult Content

Try as anyone else with: CCBILL, EPOCH SYSTSEMS and VEROTEL - or do a Google search on offshorecorptalk.com so you may find more suggestions, not the first time we have seen this questions here.

NOTE: Turn off Caps Lock in the title of your threads it's better.

Just a question, I've also been searching the internet for 10 days.
But the more you use google to search for a company.
The more you get a hard head in it.
Many companies are scammers. So how do I know if, for example, Verotel can really be trusted?
I am in manilla myself so it is difficult to go to Amsterdam to see if they really exist.
Who can tell me they are really okay.
Would like someone who still does business with them. to reply
Because I hear that they have experienced some strange things in the past.

Veratel has been around for years. They are expensive but are a good way to start. so you can build volume. Once you reach 50K+ / mth you can apply for an account direct with an acquiring bank. rather than using a third party processor.

Verotel is as easy as any other third party processor to get approved for. Less paperwork than a direct account with an acquiring bank. Still, there's always paperwork involved for payment processing, as one would expect from companies responsible for other people's money.

Verotel, Epoch Systems and CCBILL are the big players in the Adult industry. If you search the forum using Google, see below string, you will find the same over and over again here :)
Code:
site:offshorecorptalk.com adult payment processor

Latest Threads