best payment processor for an online shop with a lot of chargeback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aleksey1337

Sep 11, 2022
France
Visit site
Hello guys,

I am looking for a good payment processor that can handle multiple chargebacks and without too many KYC checks like Stripe for example (proof of stock, etc).
Otherwise I was wondering if it would be ok to create a stripe and verify it on a shop selling digital products and then use the api key on my real shop in order to avoid stock checks, tracking numbers, etc?

For information, I am in France and my "clients" will be too.

Hello guys,

I am looking for a good payment processor that can handle multiple chargebacks and without too many KYC checks like Stripe for example (proof of stock, etc).
Otherwise I was wondering if it would be ok to create a stripe and verify it on a shop selling digital products and then use the api key on my real shop in order to avoid stock checks, tracking numbers, etc?

For information, I am in France and my "clients" will be too.
What do you mean with “a lot”? In %

Never thought of that. I know the MRZ is checked against a database, so it has to match.
I've just looked at my current and old passports and can see how some characters are recurring, but the rest appear quite vague/random.
I've got some money stuck in a stealth account, and they're asking for invoices + Passport or DL. I used just to send in creatives in the past, but for some reason, it no longer works.
Is this something you can do or teach me for a small fee?
Happy to upgrade my account so PMs can go through.

Never thought of that. I know the MRZ is checked against a database, so it has to match.
I've just looked at my current and old passports and can see how some characters are recurring, but the rest appear quite vague/random.
I've got some money stuck in a stealth account, and they're asking for invoices + Passport or DL. I used just to send in creatives in the past, but for some reason, it no longer works.
Is this something you can do or teach me for a small fee?
Happy to upgrade my account so PMs can go through.
The MRZ check consists in an algo check. No private company has access to government databases.
I can suggest you someone who can help with that in private.

Reactions: SwissKnife
difficult to quantify, but many customers will not receive what they ordered, basically.

You must keep your chargeback% below 1% no matter what.

Since you intend to scam your customers you would never on earth have a chargeback below 1%,
so no, you will NEVER find a processor.

Nowadays most processors even want you to keep your CB% below 0,7%.

Reactions: cryptounions
I will close this thread! It makes second to no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads