Our valued sponsor

Best Payment Processors List

Min Park

Jul 22, 2018
Visit site
Hello,

Let me be clear:
1. DON'T USE PAYPAL!
2. Don't sell high risk merchandise while using regular payment processors.
3. Use front shop, older trick in the book.

I recommend using:
BlueSnap.com
2CheckOut.com
SquareUp.com
Stripe.com
Skrill.com
Authorize.net

They are more and you can search them:
1. MasterCard: Find a Mastercard Payment Facilitator
2. Visa: Access Denied (10x negon)

You can find great reviews here: Best Merchant Account & Credit Card Payment Processor Reviews 2018

BTW, NEVER EVER USE PAYPAL!

Would like to know that too.. I use PayPal for most part of my business.

First data is global company. Stripe is reseller of First Data hence ISO of Wells Fargo. First Data available world wide.
Also in Europe? do they refer to some merchant account provider / acquiring bank or how are you using them in Europe?

As i know First Data don't work with small account and long terms contract.

What's the front shop trick, if you don't mind please. Is it possible to do it using Shopify ?
You need a programmer do to that. Basically, your "bad" website send users to front shop and from front shop to payment processor. This need to be automatically like using proxy.

Why is PayPal bulls**t? I am using PayPal all the time with HK offshore, still it worked with 2M$ turnover until now.
Try today to start this operation and u will see.

As i know First Data don't work with small account and long terms contract.

You need a programmer do to that. Basically, your "bad" website send users to front shop and from front shop to payment processor. This need to be automatically like using proxy.

Try today to start this operation and u will see.

i process 100k per month with Firstdata. There is no contracts. They sent DocuSign. Very fair fees. Direct processor. Fees are much lower than Stripe. if they cant beat your current processor rates, they give you free $2500 gift card lol.

Reactions: boko

Latest Threads