Our valued sponsor

Best services to create a Seychelles IBC + Mauritius Bank Account

respect

Offshore Agent
Member Plus
Jun 14, 2015
Visit site
Hey,

First of all, I would like to say that I am not associated with any of the services mentioned below. I am not getting a commission neither. I am just asking for your opinion.

I have already made my mind about how to form a Seychelles IBC + Mauritius Bank Account so I would like to know what are the best services out there to make this a reality.

I am looking for a service which has been years in the industry, which is trustworthy, reliable, which knows about international laws and which is not really pricey.

I have a few candidates already but I would like to know what you think about them and if you can suggest me a better one:

- Sterling Offshore - affiliate marketing

- One IBC Limited - http://www.oneibc.com/sc

- Fidelity Corporate Services - Link removed

- Abacus Limited - http://abacus-offshore.com/

- Infinity Group - https://www.infinity-group.sc/

Thanks in advance

The one you found are some of the most known. Sterling offshore, stay away, it is a no go if you ask me! There was a nasty story they got involved in for some years ago. The last 3 on your list are OK.

Otherwise I would of course recommend you /company-formation/seychelles-ibc/ibc-company-fee.html they can do Mauritius as well as 30 other banks for your offshore corporation.

I don't understand why you are looking at Mauritius, please explain if you like ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
The one you found are some of the most known. Sterling offshore, stay away, it is a no go if you ask me! There was a nasty story they got involved in for some years ago. The last 3 on your list are OK.
Otherwise I would of course recommend you /company-formation/seychelles-ibc/ibc-company-fee.html they can do Mauritius as well as 30 other banks for your offshore corporation.

I don't understand why you are looking at Mauritius, please explain if you like ;)
Sterling Offshore was the first in my list due to a friend's recommendation. Why do you think they are not legit?

From the last 3, which one would you choose?

I have realized that this forum also has also services available. However, I am looking at the prices and they seem pretty high.

Mauritius Bank account:

- Strong bank secrecy and privacy

- Different from the country where the IBC is registered

- SWIFT format (which is a MUST for me)

- Multi-currency

- VISA/MasterCard debit cards

Last edited by a moderator:
Sterling Offshore was the first in my list due to a friend's recommendation. Why do you think they are not legit?
That's nothing I think. They actually fucked up my offshore corporation through another Agent through a 3rd one.. That's a pretty shady game they were running for some years ago.

Mauritius Bank account:
- Strong bank secrecy and privacy

- Different from the country where the IBC is registered

- SWIFT format (which is a MUST for me)

- Multi-currency

- VISA/MasterCard debit cards
Everything you get from other banks too. No banking system is so strong we Cyprus, Switzerland and Liechtenstein forget about Mauritius if banking secrecy matters!

That's nothing I think. They actually ****ed up my offshore corporation through another Agent through a 3rd one.. That's a pretty shady game they were running for some years ago.

Everything you get from other banks too. No banking system is so strong we Cyprus, Switzerland and Liechtenstein forget about Mauritius if banking secrecy matters!
I sent you a PM

When you are looking for an Agent to provide you with the service to form a offshore company you always want to do the following inquiry:

- What are the total first year costs

- What are the total second year costs, please specify what is included

- What are the costs to close the company

- What are the costs for accounting and filing tax if applicable

- What are the costs to change ownership, director or shareholder

- What are the costs for questions I may have tax related or legal

This will provide you with an quick overview of what costs you rwally have to face once you engage with an Agent. We have seen Cyprus companies advertised for €500 and when you order there are lots of hidden fees. The same goes for Seychelles corps starting at €300 again, there are hidden fees. Most agent don't even make you aware of what is required in order to have a full set of incorporation documents to provide to a bank or other financial institution. Once you realize that you don't have all the documents or there is something missing, you will see huge charges. At this time it is too late, either you pay or you bought yourself a useless company!

We see this every day!!

When you are looking for an Agent to provide you with the service to form a offshore company you always want to do the following inquiry:
- What are the total first year costs

- What are the total second year costs, please specify what is included

- What are the costs to close the company

- What are the costs for accounting and filing tax if applicable

- What are the costs to change ownership, director or shareholder

- What are the costs for questions I may have tax related or legal

This will provide you with an quick overview of what costs you rwally have to face once you engage with an Agent. We have seen Cyprus companies advertised for 500 and when you order there are lots of hidden fees. The same goes for Seychelles corps starting at 300 again, there are hidden fees. Most agent don't even make you aware of what is required in order to have a full set of incorporation documents to provide to a bank or other financial institution. Once you realize that you don't have all the documents or there is something missing, you will see huge charges. At this time it is too late, either you pay or you bought yourself a useless company!

We see this every day!!
Great reply! You know what you are talking about man.

Latest Threads