Our valued sponsor

Best Setup for CBD E-Commerce Biz?

ProShelf

Sep 4, 2019
Visit site
Hello all,
I’m glad I joined this forum about 2 months ago. Tons of good information here and many very knowledgeable members.

Today my first post, I found some related topics here, but still wasn’t able to figure out the answers myself, so I’d appreciate your input.

Together with a business partner, I’m planning to open an online store for CBD products, at starters for customers in Northern America. That partner is a US citizen and lives there, I’m European living in the Middle East.
I own a Free Trade Zone company in the UAE under my real name with an e-commerce license. Within the next two years I consider moving back to the EU, because of private reasons.

As for the new business, we are planning to stay legit with everything, for instance selling only to countries where these products are legally available.
Nevertheless, we want a “tax friendly” setup that suits us both and remain completely anonymous at the same time.

So here are my questions:
  • What would be a good setup regarding taxes and anonymity for our situation? (i.e. Site hosting on VPS required or not?)
  • Which payment gateways or -processors are reliable and willing to handle payments from such a store? Seems to be an issue, but the following 3 could be an option, any experience or suggestions?
  • What would be a good solution regarding (business) bank accounts (where the money will be transferred from the shop) and should that be under our real names or not?
Thanks,
ProShelf