Our valued sponsor

Best setup for Coaching Business in EU

ilDavid6311

Sep 16, 2021
Italy
Visit site
Hello guys, I'm looking for someone that could help me figure out which one can be the best solution for my coaching business. Currently, my main business consists of teaching men how to seduce woman, my main target is Italian market and I'm selling mostly coaching services. Some of my coaches (not all) are based in Italy. Payments are Cards, PayPal & Bank Transfer. Which one can be the best tax solution?

I thought about setting up a WY or DE US LLC + Portugal NHR:
  1. Is it a good choice?
  2. How much it'll be hard banking in EU with an high street bank?
  3. It may ever be possible to have an Italian IBAN using an US LLC? (customer less skeptical, more conversion during sales call)
  4. What about VAT?
  5. There are other/better settings?

Banking will always be the biggest issue for such setups. You will need to travel to Portugal to get a bank account there.

For your US company you can open an account with mercury bank.

Hello guys, I'm looking for someone that could help me figure out which one can be the best solution for my coaching business. Currently, my main business consists of teaching men how to seduce woman, my main target is Italian market and I'm selling mostly coaching services. Some of my coaches (not all) are based in Italy. Payments are Cards, PayPal & Bank Transfer. Which one can be the best tax solution?

I thought about setting up a WY or DE US LLC + Portugal NHR:
  1. Is it a good choice?
  2. How much it'll be hard banking in EU with an high street bank?
  3. It may ever be possible to have an Italian IBAN using an US LLC? (customer less skeptical, more conversion during sales call)
  4. What about VAT?
  5. There are other/better settings?
If you have a particular method of coaching which could be documented, to represent intellectual property, then lots could be done.

If it can be done in Cyprus and you don't get other problems with it, I would always go for Cyprus over UK LTD.

Latest Threads