Our valued sponsor

Best Structure for Tax Free Investing

NomadTrader

Sep 9, 2020
Visit site
What is in your opinion the best set up / structure for legal tax free investing. This is assuming you live in a "no income tax" or a "territorial tax country" and you are not a US citizen.

My goal is to invest in stocks and bonds and hold it through an IBC which in turn is either owned by a trust, foundation or myself as the shareholder.

Which is best for:

1.) Asset Protection, but staying in control of everything 100% of the time. For example with a trust you really need to have full trust in the trustee. With a Panama Foundation you need to fully trust the foundation council, etc So how do you get asset protection and still have control of your assets?

2.) Zero tax jurisditions for tax free investing (no capital gains and no dividend tax)

3.) Avoid Probate and pass the assets on to my beneficiaries after death

4.) Reputable jurisdictions to make it easy to open bank and brokerage accounts in prime places.

Please share you experiences and recommendations...

Would be interested to hear more about it. Any recommendations?

In case you are tax resident i.e. of UAE, does it make sense to open a Seychelles Private Foundation with a IBC in Belize or Cayman to invest heavily in stocks?
If you are in the UAE or use the UAE as your tax country a normal company will suffice. Alternatively you can use a DIFC Foundation.
Some benefits are
  • No interference of foreign laws and/or heirship rights conferred by foreign laws.
  • No recognition/enforcement of foreign judgements.
  • No statutory duration limits.
  • Possibility for beneficiaries of transferring payment rights.

Latest Threads