Our valued sponsor

Best subsidiary location with substance for a Belgian company

No, I’m talking about regular limited liability companies. But it’s revenue-based, unfortunately, so probably not such a good option:

“Entities with fewer than ten employees and less than EUR 300,000 in gross annual revenues can benefit from a reduced CIT rate of 0% for the first year of operations and 5% for the following periods if certain conditions are met.”

The regular rate is 15% - still not that bad.

Maybe Estonia could be an option as well?
Estonia has 20% tax, but it’s not applied until dividends are paid out. So one could simply keep the money in the company (accumulating tax-free interest), then move to Estonia (no other taxes apply) and pay out the dividends and pay the tax.
Or one could even try to find some other way to get the money out at a later point, like royalty payments.
I dont want open a new thread for Lithania companies, bc I am wondering something similar like the OP, but yearly EUR 300 000 revenue cap could work for me on 0-5% tax.

I have found just few provider who offers Lithania company setup. If I remember right, the cheapest was 750 eur, plus yearly maintenance fee. Can you recommend a truswrothy but cheaper provider to start company in Lithuania? Accountant is needed, or can I do bookkeeping like in UK?

ps: Lithania looks less burocracy than Romania and there is no langauge barrier.

In my opinion, it’s better to pay some money for a good accountant. The time you save is better spent on your business and you’ll know everything is done correctly. Your accountant/service provider will also be happy. If you try to do everything yourself to save a few hundred or thousand euro per year, good luck finding someone willing to help you when you have questions or problems later.
I’m sure @Gediminas could give you a good contact in Lithuania.

Latest Threads