Our valued sponsor

Question Best visegrad country for online business? (Hungary, Poland, Czechia and Slovakia)

Which country for online business?

• Total voters
Didn’t know that the SEMrush guys were based in Prague!

Another thing about Hungary that is not talked much is the local tax business tax that could amount up to 2% in addition to the 9% CIT

SEMrush, is a search firm that was founded in Russia in August 2008.

I forgot to talk about one major problem of Hungary: Its crashing currency (HUF) against euro:
1666122181570.png

I'm going slightly offtopic here but how come they're going down?
Sorry, I made a mistake.
I wanted to say that real estate prices in Prague increased:

People expect prices to stagnate now. and then decrease. Prague is now not so cheap even if you live far away from the historical centre.

Last edited:
I'm no expert by any mean for these countries but from what I have read here and from what I know:

Avoid:
- Poland: issues regarding bank accounts being frozen, there where threads on this board before
- Slovakia (tax issue)

To consider:
- Czech Republic - was fairly open and many foreigners had companies there. Seemed easy to open and do business.
- Hungary - low tax (9% CIT)

Have you tried to bank with MKB bank there?
Have business accounts in 4 Polish banks for over 10 years now. All work flawlessly with minimal fees, except two of them got frozen when principals' ids expired and demanded personal appearance with valid documents. The other 2 could not care less.

Some did the best thing and left EU, but many others like French, Italians and Spanish want to relocate away from their tax hellholes without going too far away from their home country.
That is the biggest problem with the majority of humans and the Governments, Banks and other predators know that! It's how they know how to plan the future.

Latest Threads