Our valued sponsor

Best way to bank money from continuous crypto income

The instant I tried to withdraw to a new bank, I got connected by bitfinex asking for account statements from the new bank.

Also the screen you fill in bank transfer/swift details are pre-filled uneditable with my UK address details (which i used for verification)

I have an account at Bitfinex. The first time I withdrew money, they wanted the bank information and proof of address, which I provided. Afterwards, I added another account in a different country, and I only needed to provide info about that new account. I have successfully transferred money to this account.

Do you withdraw often? like monthly in batches off $10K (smallest amount from bitfinex)
Almost everyone says this kind of transaction will get flagged after a few transfers.

If you are transfering regularly like this without problems, what is your bank and in which country?

I have withdrawn only twice so far, with a couple months between the transactions. My first tx, 10K, got flagged by the bank. They sent me an AML questionnaire, to which I replied, and they released the money. I did a slightly larger second transaction, which came through without any delays. Bitfinex accepts also smaller transactions than 10K.

I have withdrawn via Kraken to a top tier Nordic bank, numerous transactions, usually 1-3 months between them. Mostly these have been less than 10K. Never have had any issues.

may be it is a different bitfinex...
Tt6wXvn.png

BGTQv57.png

ZSDNqG7.png

Latest Threads