Our valued sponsor

Best way to get anonymous offshore company and receive payments?

bonox

Corporate Services
Pro Member
May 4, 2010
Visit site
I want to know the best method to get anonymous offshore company and to receive payments by PayPal, Bitcoins and even credit cards?

What I'm looking for is total privacy and anonymity I don't want to leave any trails or risk that someone finds out who the company owner is or that I have receive money into the company and took out the money from this company for private spending!!

It is important to know that this is primary small amounts 10 - 15k euro / month so it is not real big money but sufficient to get a better live.

Well guys, if we forget about real bank account but only consider financial service operations similar to WorldCore, LeuPay, Xapo and 2checkout.com for credit card payments then you will have a ease to go about it.

To start with you need a Passport copy, utility bill, bank statement and reference letter from a person not you, once you have this you can go straight through register for a VPS and buy a mobile number or signup at some of these SMS verification services so you can verify the account.

Takes aprox 2 weeks to get a 100% anonymous setup like this. You may even use some payment providers like Instabill.com and similar for this setup.

Send you PM @auric need to discuss how we are doing it, please respond :)
Totally agree. I can voucher for him this solution he has there let dreams to become true! If you can do business without using a real bank but rather some of the many other financial services around you can get your privacy back and stay under the radar for life time!

Totally agree. I can voucher for him this solution he has there let dreams to become true! If you can do business without using a real bank but rather some of the many other financial services around you can get your privacy back and stay under the radar for life time!
Thank you got it sorted out with his help, very nice guy :p

Reactions: uplana
An interesting issue just comes up with PayPal.
In HK they started to ask (valid) ID and (recent) proof of address for old accounts again.
Companies also need to provide BR and personal details of "Office Bearer" and beneficiary.

When reading the many threads popping up here about anonymity and banking then I need to kick in with my comment!

For offshore company formation to be anonymous you need to use fake documents, ask @auric for help if you don't know how to get them!
For banking you simply forget about anonymity but better structure your company a way that it can hold an offshore account without to reveal your personal name and details!

If you want a total anonymous setup, you forget about offshore banking but go straight to offshore company for instant in Seychelles and setup a digital currency account that is located offshore for instant in Belize, St.Vincent or Russia!

@Gunter : did you check on the aspect of CRS (Common Reporting Standard)?

All traditional offshore tax havens are taking part and will have to provide account details of accounts that are held to the country of tax residence (where you are liable to pay income or corporate taxes) based on YOUR self-certification ;) .
This also applies for businesses (Company accounts) !
In the case of a company account the self assessment also contains details of "Controlling Person(s) of the Account Holder" and you would have to complete “Controlling Person tax residency self-certification form” for each Controlling Person (That is from an HSBC UK form).
Assuming all countries will have roughly the same situation, a company in a tax haven would actually not work (much longer).

Attachments

• crs-e-self-certification-form-08-06-16.pdf
    323 KB · Views: 512
Reactions: JohnLocke
Say we open the account with a set of documents that we couldn't care less about if get caught. So we say we open a virtual / digital currency account and convert it to an corporate account for a company where we used the same dubious docs. I would say you have an anonymous account / setup or?

Yes, you might. But of course that would not be an anonymous account (like the good old Swiss number account - that was totally legal.)
Providing false documents or documents of a different person can lead to the bank freezing the funds or legal action against the beneficiary. The beneficiary could be found due to made transactions (card usage and movement, bank transactions, IP numbers, ...)

Just a thought: There would still be option of a non-disclosed nominee ... the homeless (EG a fisherman living on the beach of an outlying island of a developing country) or drug addict who could not care less ... a family member ... a professional nominee who - for an extra fee - would be willing to lie.

Wouldn't that be a better option?

convert it to an corporate account - Why would that be necessary?

Is there a up to date information about OP's post / request?

In mentor group I found useful information on how to do it, but it is different what is told here.

All traditional offshore tax havens are taking part and will have to provide account details of accounts that are held to the country of tax residence (where you are liable to pay income or corporate taxes) based on YOUR self-certificatio
alternative emthods are required for offshore companies today.
In mentor group I found useful information on how to do it, but it is different what is told here.
second that.

Latest Threads