Our valued sponsor

Question Best way to manage a BVI company

OffshoreResearch

Nov 27, 2019
Visit site
We all know that a BVI is exempted from taxes as well as from dividend withholding tax.
Let's say I live in a country which doesn't tax foreign income (it's obviously what I'm finally going to concretize and not just an hypothetic case) and which has a double taxation treaty with the BVI so what's the most legit and transparent way to withdraw dividends from the company to my personal account ?
I mean that I can't surely just wire funds from the company account to mine so should this be cared from my local tax accountant or from a qualified one in the BVI ?

Basically what should I provide to my country to proof the legit origin of such funds ?
Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Reactions: JohnLocke
We all know that a BVI is exempted from taxes as well as from dividend withholding tax.
Let's say I live in a country which doesn't tax foreign income (it's obviously what I'm finally going to concretize and not just an hypothetic case) and which has a double taxation treaty with the BVI so what's the most legit and transparent way to withdraw dividends from the company to my personal account ?
I mean that I can't surely just wire funds from the company account to mine so should this be cared from my local tax accountant or from a qualified one in the BVI ?

Basically what should I provide to my country to proof the legit origin of such funds ?
Thanks in advance for your feedback.
If the funds were of legit origin then proving how they came to you isn't an issue. You simply show proof of the company sales / services wherever is applicable. (In its simplest explanation).
If you are living in a country which doesn't tax on foreign income then why bring it into the country (or at least all of it, as I believe in paying taxes)? There are then lots of additional layers you can create to suit you and your lifestyle, I like transferring it to a crypto card (obviously not based in that country) for stable coin returns etc. Each to their own.

What is that theory or do you mean that scam site?
Interested as to what you mean here sorry? As I feel I may be missing something. Flag theory isn't a site, it's a definition of a way of life / life structure / life & financial structure etc. It's a strategy that has been around since countries existed but someone happened to coin the term a century or so ago. So I'd imagine there are many if not hundreds of sites that offer flag theory type services.

Reactions: clemens
Interested as to what you mean here sorry? As I feel I may be missing something. Flag theory isn't a site, it's a definition of a way of life / life structure / life & financial structure etc. It's a strategy that has been around since countries existed but someone happened to coin the term a century or so ago. So I'd imagine there are many if not hundreds of sites that offer flag theory type services.
I agree, that's why I was asking, we have seen some guys around here with a different agenda

Reactions: offshoreavatar

Latest Threads