Our valued sponsor

Better altrantabive than Kraken

mikemike321

Jun 23, 2020
Visit site
Hello

I tried buying bitcoin through Kraken but they didn't approve my account for some reason.

I am looking to buy BTC with a SEPA transfer, which service would be the safest and cheapest? I know Kraken has very low fees on exchanges from EUR TO BTC.

Also, the service must allow me to transfer My BTC to my external wallet. any suggestion?

Thank you in advance!

Did they gave you a reason for why they declined the account opening for you?

I figured out that kraken and AdvCash have been working best for me, find it difficult to use services like Binance.com or some of the major platforms which are more for professional traders then simple exchange from fiat to crypto or crypto to fiat!

Reactions: JohnLocke
sepa is same day transfer, euro stablecoin that lives on ethereum you can buy in less than 1 hour usually via sepa
one to one to euro
and then trade to crypto you want

strange binance does not offer good euro rails

kraken is the best, but bittrex is also great as has same banks

I use Kraken daily . . i think is great . . . i use only Binance for some odd alt coins . . .

BTC ETH LINK XRP is my portfolio.

Reactions: Spinat
kraken.com has been working for me for a few years without troubles. Only problem I have is that they are ultra slow at the moment to place and exchange my crypto to fiat or fiat to crypto. As you can see on the other thread around here I'm not alone :(

Reactions: JohnLocke

Latest Threads