Our valued sponsor

Betting Accounts

polonieth

Mentor Group Lifetime
Aug 11, 2017
Visit site
Hi,

I do quite a bit of sports betting, but I am relatively new to the game and unfortunately I am losing accounts quicker than I'd like. Bookmaking is a hugely scummy industry, you cannot win, but that's another topic.

What do most people do when they've expended most avenues to create new accounts via friends and family?

Cheers.

Hi,

I do quite a bit of sports betting, but I am relatively new to the game and unfortunately I am losing accounts quicker than I'd like. Bookmaking is a hugely scummy industry, you cannot win, but that's another topic.

What do most people do when they've expended most avenues to create new accounts via friends and family?

Cheers.
How do you usually do your deposits and withdrawals? I might can help you out.

How do you usually do your deposits and withdrawals? I might can help you out.
I am using traditional bookmakers like 365 etc, and depositing via my own debit cards. Or I'm transferring cash to friends etc to deposit from their own cards. They then withdraw and transfer me back.

But I am, of course open to ideas, as I lose accounts in days sometimes...

Have you tried aircash? To recieve and probably open accounts?
Nope. Not sure how that can help?

I am not sure people know what I am after here.

I had a personal account at a bookmaker. It gets stake restricted.
I get a friend to open an account and use that. It gets stake restricted.
I get a family member to open an account and use that. It gets stake restricted.
You are constantly in need of new accounts.

I was wondering what others who suffer the same fate are doing and how they maintain a steady stream of accounts...

I get a family member to open an account and use that. It gets stake restricted.

I was wondering what others who suffer the same fate are doing and how they maintain a steady stream of accounts...
You are right. I was hoping you could open a different account with a different card.

I understand what you mean. Your accounts keep getting limited and they don't really ban you but restrict you to just 1$ bets. The sports betting sites have different ways of fingerprinting you such as your device model, mac address, and IP address. Mac addresses could be easily changed with a mac address changer application, and for IP address wise, I would recommend using residential proxies for reasons I shouldn't need to explain. A quick google search and you can learn how to use proxies and where to buy residential proxies. That's half the
problem.

There is still the KYC issue. how can I say this safely? There are people that sell stuff to bypass KYC if you know what I mean. The combined cost of all of this should be much and you could be creating as many accounts as you need.

Reactions: polonieth
guys, if you need, I can provide contact to more or less reliable b365 account providers (typically India, Bangladesh, Bulgaria, Morocco, ...) - depending on your budget you can find unverified or verified account, fresh, deposited, including Skrill/Neteller, whatever

however I'd recommend to focus somewhere else because this leads nowhere, trust me

condensed answer:
you will burn the accounts quickly
you need high quality residential proxies and isolated desktops (or super high quality desktop-like virtual machines or VPSs)
for manual betting it's doable for automated almost impossible unless you're top developer understanding fingerprinting on all possible levels - either way the time consumption is unjustifiable compared to return that can be practically made

Latest Threads