Our valued sponsor

Big amount tout but crypto how?

Bmw850

Pro Member
Nov 12, 2018
Berlin
Visit site
Hi guys,

Lets Say that i have a big amount ( 6 figures ) and i want for personnal reasons to buy crypto with it.
2 monthes After i bought i ll sell them.
I know mistertango but it s not working for me.
I ll sell my amount of crypto by transfering them to the wallet of my customer ( already have it )
So where? How? Need maximum privacy

I find it hard to even buy small amounts of BTC lol with all this KYC kind of stuff.

Your best bet is to set up local bitcoin accounts and local monero accounts in mass amounts and then pay cash in different banks (no ID) to buy BTC off the dealers. Local monero is a good site and better privacy on the coins.

Maybe after a few transactions get to know your dealers on telegram and meet with them and then do the deals off these websites once you built trust with them and can move large amounts then.

Reactions: blizz and Bmw850
I find it hard to even buy small amounts of BTC lol with all this KYC kind of stuff.

Your best bet is to set up local bitcoin accounts and local monero accounts in mass amounts and then pay cash in different banks (no ID) to buy BTC off the dealers. Local monero is a good site and better privacy on the coins.

Maybe after a few transactions get to know your dealers on telegram and meet with them and then do the deals off these websites once you built trust with them and can move large amounts then.
Nice tip here thank you

Aren't there ATM look likes in Switzerland and Dubai which let you withdraw cash for bitcoins? this question may not be relevant to OP's initial question directly but it could be a possible way.

Reactions: Bmw850
If you have any relationship with east Europe or Russia, you could buy any amount of BTC as you want with full privacy using private exchanges, depending on where you have your money (cash, bank account, etc).
It's a single more or less reliable way to buy a lot of crypto. But you need reliable exchanger who know how to hide crypto nature of fiat transaction.

Don't listen to people who propose to buy crypto for 100k EUR+ with using bunch of banks and a lot of small transactions. Slow, danger, not optimal way.

Hey, I don't know if you heard but there is new exchange called LocalCoinSwap. They are P2P exchange with escrow service (among the others) and have so far no KYC in plans - because they are registered as Hong Kong company. In late January 2019 they will have their official "opening" (now the service is also working but the site is quite confusing and ugly). So then it will be for sure my place for anonymous selling and buying.
So if you will find someone interested in your offer and amount, I am sure it is a place to go to. I was using before Localbitcoins but unfortunately they started lately to demand KYC.

Reactions: negon
I sorry if it's too off-topic but it's almost impossible to buy BTC for 6 figures even if you don't care about privacy. People now crying about crypto markets going down but from my perspective the biggest blocker for masses here is that it's too difficult to buy. Crypto exchanges and banks/EMI are so overregulated/scared and everything takes so much time and paperwork that it virtually killed the whole idea.

Reactions: Bmw850
Hey, I don't know if you heard but there is new exchange called LocalCoinSwap. They are P2P exchange with escrow service (among the others) and have so far no KYC in plans - because they are registered as Hong Kong company. In late January 2019 they will have their official "opening" (now the service is also working but the site is quite confusing and ugly). So then it will be for sure my place for anonymous selling and buying.
So if you will find someone interested in your offer and amount, I am sure it is a place to go to. I was using before Localbitcoins but unfortunately they started lately to demand KYC.
you work for this company?

Reactions: JohnLocke
you work for this company?
Lol, not at all. I am simply planning for future with my crypto and to stay anonymous as long as I can - in a legal way! Today I've found also Payfair. It seems they also have no KYC and are also P2P.

@void
Man, my account is new because I am not visiting here very often and I simply forgot my previous one. Anyway usually I was only reading.
I am not shilling anything here, I would personally never buy any of those market coins (too risky), but I am just trying to find anonymous crypto way in/out (like many of us). If you know some other places - please share.

Circle has too high limits for me. Never heard about cumlerland however they seem to have 100k limit for single transaction. Less than circle but still too high.
I'd need a service allowing like 5-10k minimum per transaction and still having an individual approach to customers - the last thing I want now is to be another victim of a cookbook support representative having a full control over my 100k deposit asking for more and more document because (you know) dealing with money is dangerous and terrorists can use it...

Circle has too high limits for me. Never heard about cumlerland however they seem to have 100k limit for single transaction. Less than circle but still too high.
I'd need a service allowing like 5-10k minimum per transaction and still having an individual approach to customers - the last thing I want now is to be another victim of a cookbook support representative having a full control over my 100k deposit asking for more and more document because (you know) dealing with money is dangerous and terrorists can use it...

What ya talking about? Both of them min limit is 100k and max limit is the sky. I know that recently they done billion in one transaction.

Latest Threads