Our valued sponsor

Bilderlings review?

Over the years on OCT, much has been written about them, and I believe even @JohnnyDoe recommended them at one point, along with a number of other senior members.
Hi, yes I read those and that was one of the main reasons they ended up on my shortlist - I disagree with having to organise and pay for a Non-Criminal record check though so have let them go. Have just signed up with Contomobile so we'll see how they get on.

Reactions: clemens
"Bilderlings" is a scam. Their compliance process is laughable. There are days of delay and a barrage of questions for transfers as small as €500. I have never seen such an unprofessional approach and closed the account after 2 weeks. Stay away from this company; in the worst case, they will freeze your money and only release it when a complaint to the FCA forces their hand.

Reactions: Cavendish
"Bilderlings" is a scam. Their compliance process is laughable. There are days of delay and a barrage of questions for transfers as small as €500. I have never seen such an unprofessional approach and closed the account after 2 weeks. Stay away from this company; in the worst case, they will freeze your money and only release it when a complaint to the FCA forces their hand.
An appropriate email sent and app deleted. :) ps re Contomobile above, I received a request for very basic transfer amounts info and then account opened literally 20 minutes later. Did a test transfer using Payward Ltd and it arrived within minutes. So far.... so good...!

• Love
Reactions: jafo

Latest Threads