Our valued sponsor

Question Binance P2P and Wise

misto111

Jan 29, 2022
uk
Visit site
Hello guys,

I'm doing P2P trading on Binance using wise, recently the payment I am receiving need to do some checks before Wise send the payment to me,
they are not asking me for more detail yet. got a few transctions and around 10k-20k gbp before. Is this the reason they need to run some checks on my account?
Is that the sign of my account will be freeze/ ban soon? I am based in UK.

Thanks,

Hello guys,

I'm doing P2P trading on Binance using wise, recently the payment I am receiving need to do some checks before Wise send the payment to me,
they are not asking me for more detail yet. got a few transctions and around 10k-20k gbp before. Is this the reason they need to run some checks on my account?

Thanks,
You need to create fake invoices/contracts that are consistent with the initial declared use of the wise account and the past use of it. Do not mention crypto.

Reactions: Ryanab
You need to create fake invoices/contracts that are consistent with the initial declared use of the wise account and the past use of it. Do not mention crypto.
I might need that down the road.

How to fake invoices or contracts? Who would be your clients in those invoices? Individuals or companies?

If individuals then you'll fake their names and addresses too. That is, you'll generate them via any online service.

But you won't be able to generate the name of the companies and the fact that they were clients because that'd be easier to spot. Therefore, one would go with the "individuals" option.

Right?

I might need that down the road.

How to fake invoices or contracts? Who would be your clients in those invoices? Individuals or companies?

If individuals then you'll fake their names and addresses too, right?
But you won't be able the name of the companies because that'd be easier to spot.
The contracts/invoices must be between the subjects that exchange money (sender and receiver). If you don’t know how to do it, hire someone who does or avoid trying to do it, otherwise you will probably have serious troubles.

Hello guys,

Thanks,
Hi Mate,

How was your further overall experience with Wise. I am on the same road of using Wise for Binance P2P. I have applied for account opening on Wise. Primarily I am going to use it for P2P transactions. Curious to know how was your experience?

Hi Mate,

How was your further overall experience with Wise. I am on the same road of using Wise for Binance P2P. I have applied for account opening on Wise. Primarily I am going to use it for P2P transactions. Curious to know how was your experience?
Wise is ok for a while ( 1 or 2 weeks) if you use under 20k/day.

Until you reach total volume about 200k... they will have some questions. Both sender and reciever .

Then ..boom... acc locked. Your money stuck there waitting for relase.. usually take 1 to 4 weeks ( in my cases with 2 personal accounts)

Wise is ok for a while ( 1 or 2 weeks) if you use under 20k/day.

Until you reach total volume about 200k... they will have some questions. Both sender and reciever .

Then ..boom... acc locked. Your money stuck there waitting for relase.. usually take 1 to 4 weeks ( in my cases with 2 personal accounts)
if I want to only buy crypto via a personal account from p2p sellers, are there safe limit? say 50k per month? Or it doesn't matter, anyway the stories of buyer and seller won't match so they close accounts?

if I want to only buy crypto via a personal account from p2p sellers, are there safe limit? say 50k per month? Or it doesn't matter, anyway the stories of buyer and seller won't match so they close accounts?
Im not sure. But i THINK you should keeps each transaction under 8k $. Few payments per month.

Anh yes, if they asking both sender and reciever about reason for the payment and got 2 differents answer from both.. then it is big redflags .... account will suspend soon .

Try not to deal with professional p2p merchants . Make yourself buying or selling ads to find normal user ( their wise account not frequently trading )

Reactions: 5K1PP3R
Im not sure. But i THINK you should keeps each transaction under 8k $. Few payments per month.

Anh yes, if they asking both sender and reciever about reason for the payment and got 2 differents answer from both.. then it is big redflags .... account will suspend soon .

Try not to deal with professional p2p merchants . Make yourself buying or selling ads to find normal user ( their wise account not frequently trading )
thanks bro.
When they freeze account where can you withdraw the balance? Only to your other personal account? Or any IBAN?

Last edited:
thanks bro.
When they freeze account where can you withdraw the balance? Only to your other personal account? Or any IBAN?
You have to go thru an appeal process and they take some time to due diligence ( 1 to 4 weeks). After finish, Then you can submit any bank account in your name in any banks worldwide. They will tranfer your Money via SWIFT.

Reactions: 5K1PP3R

Latest Threads