Our valued sponsor

binding a company to actual service -- how?

patituanez

Sep 29, 2019
Visit site
Say, I have several companies in several countries and several websites with services and products.

How can I bind each company to each or several websites?
May I change a company associated with / bound to one website to be associated with other one? How often may I?
What if I change or add a domain for my website? Or buy a new one with a different extention (my_service1.com --> my_service.mx)

How does that all work?

Wonder what is going on in your brain - Must be crypto. - I'm making fun smi(&%

You simply put a company on your website, domain and where else you want it associated to and that's it. You can change it at any time you want unless you have bound a particular website to a particular account for a particular company.

Wonder what is going on in your brain - Must be crypto. - I'm making fun smi(&%

You simply put a company on your website, domain and where else you want it associated to and that's it. You can change it at any time you want unless you have bound a particular website to a particular account for a particular company.
How about accounting? If I put company1 to website1 for 3 months, then replace it with company2 and again in 2 months decide to change it back to company1.... how will I fill explain that in the paperwork for company1 and company2? How will calculate taxes and other stuff?

Just make invoices to your customers and good is. It's not that complicated.

The government don't care, you can make the invoices as you like for any service as you like, the invoices have to be real of course.