Our valued sponsor

Bitcoin Debit Card providers!

You can add Plutus. I think they are in beta stage. I came across their advert in an airline flight magazine.

Plutus - Tap & Pay

Reactions: JohnK
Bitwala has reached an agreement with either Wirecard or Handelsbank to offer IBAN+Cards (with WC/HB as backend/white label I guess, but under own BaFin license).

As these are BaFin regulated, expect VideoID and no darks. So for those who are not operating in the darks there soon will be a life after WaveCrest' demise ....

------------------------

We’d like to take this opportunity to thank you for being with us every step of the way in our journey so far.

Most of us have questioned our relationship with banks before, can we really trust an institution that can close our account at any time for using crypto?

Well, we have some great news for you. Bitwala is building a blockchain-driven bank!

Here are a few quick facts about the upcoming Bitwala accounts:
Seamless transition between crypto and fiat
Based in Germany and each account will come with a German IBAN and BIC
Fully regulated by The Federal Financial Supervisory Authority of Germany (BaFin) (application pending)

As our way of saying thank you, we’d like to give you early access to the all-new Bitwala that we’re currently hard at work to build. When you pre-register, you will automatically move 100 positions ahead of everyone else on our waitlist, regardless of when you pre-register.

Be among the first in the world to experience the Bitwala blockchain banking experience!

Latest Threads