Our valued sponsor

Bitcoin friendly Banks or EMIs

great list @Emily Rimlins do you have any personal experience with one of these banks?
Hi Auric,

Yes.

BZWBK and Millenium Bank especially, we open around 5 accounts there a month.
Fidor we never opened but are aware that they will work with Bitcoin.

Revolut 100% happy to work with Bitcoin and even allow personal accounts to play with Bitcoin
LeuPay are friendly. We use them for our clients who want to only place "regulated" funds in to their banks. I.E receive to LeuPay, pay out to BoC or Hellenic Bank
Paysera, same as LeuPay but I prefer Paysera

Hope this helps!

Em

@Emily Rimlins ohh you are a reseller or agent for offshore services and bank account opening?

Do these require introducer, personal visit or similar ?

We are corp service providers. However I am not advertising our services in this forum and will not push them.

BZWBK can be opened remotely but requires apostilled documents (impossible for anonymity). MBank requires personal appearance, same as Millenium Bank.

Hope this helps!

Em

Thank you for clarification of the banking services I will have a look into it. Just wanted to know if there was any hidden agenda :)

Do you know if they accept offshore corps i.e. Seychelles, Belize, BVI, St. Kitts etc?

Thank you for clarification of the banking services I will have a look into it. Just wanted to know if there was any hidden agenda :)

Do you know if they accept offshore corps i.e. Seychelles, Belize, BVI, St. Kitts etc?

No hidden agenda. I am here to learn also. All info is for benefit of all. We have enough Business.

Yes, all offshore jurisdictions are accepted apart from Vanuatu. There may be times where they request tier 3/4 compliance if the applying company offers FX services but 99% of the time it is pretty straight forward!

Hello @Emily Rimlins Thanks for your contributions here. You say BZWBK allow remote opening but their website is all in Polish (the English section has only "institutional information"). Am I looking in the wrong place? Do you know if they accept non EU residents? Thank you

Reactions: JohnLocke
Hello @Emily Rimlins Thanks for your contributions here. You say BZWBK allow remote opening but their website is all in Polish (the English section has only "institutional information"). Am I looking in the wrong place? Do you know if they accept non EU residents? Thank you

Hello!

You are looking in the right place. This is how their website is unfortunately...

They accept non EU. Just not US Citizens!

It's a possibility to contact them directly to try to get in touch with them. If they accept international customers they must speak English!

Thank you @Emily Rimlins !! What a pity they don't have an English website cry&¤. As @Admin says, the only chance now is to contact them by phone/e-mail to find out the opening procedure.
Do they speak English?
Do you know if at least the online banking is available in English?
Thank again!

Thank you @Emily Rimlins !! What a pity they don't have an English website cry&¤. As @Admin says, the only chance now is to contact them by phone/e-mail to find out the opening procedure.
Do they speak English?
Do you know if at least the online banking is available in English?
Thank again!

Yes, everything is in English also in terms of operations. Have you tried translating the page to English via translate add on?

But anyway, yes. They speak perfect English!

Yes, they also provide personal accounts and is considerably quicker. However, you could just open in Bank of Cyprus if you just want a personal account.

Thank you again @Emily Rimlins . Appreciate your comments very much. I'll try to use the translate add on and find out more about this bank.
It's great to know they speak perfect English!!
Regarding Bank of Cyprus, I'm not 100% sure but I think I didn't read very good comments about them around here. That's why I never tried them. Perhaps I got it wrong.

Thank you again @Emily Rimlins . Appreciate your comments very much. I'll try to use the translate add on and find out more about this bank.
It's great to know they speak perfect English!!
Regarding Bank of Cyprus, I'm not 100% sure but I think I didn't read very good comments about them around here. That's why I never tried them. Perhaps I got it wrong.

I understand. But I have nothing but positive feedback for Bank of Cyprus (I use them personally). Hellenic and Alpha are a pain but BoC is great. Have a think, maybe they are a good option too...

I understand. But I have nothing but positive feedback for Bank of Cyprus (I use them personally). Hellenic and Alpha are a pain but BoC is great. Have a think, maybe they are a good option too...

Wonderful @Emily Rimlins . It's great to know such positive feedback about BoC. I'll have a think about them too! thu&¤#

I've been browsing the BZWBK website with the aid of the translator, and in the online opening section it seems you have to be Polish to proceed online. The "Citizenship" field in the form cannot be changed from "Polish" as well as the address form which only allow addresses in Poland. Perhaps, for foreign citizens it's necessary to apply by phone/e-mail.