Bitcoin up 24.000 US$

sonato

Offshore Agent
Pro Member
May 15, 2010
Visit site
Have you seen it already:
bitcoin up 24,000 US$ December 19 2020

It is insane, this coin has made me very wealthy already and it continues to climb up towards new heights, insane.

Reactions: blizz and JohnLocke
it's insane, what's your thoughts about it, will it crash in the new year, January 2021 or will it keep going up?

we are definitely going to see several crashes down 30% or so, but they will be short lived imho like weeks to a month top. people in developed countries will have to pay taxes by march/april 2021 so we can expect some downside before then most likely ...
that said, we are now over 500B market cap, bitcoin is only going to be less and less volatile on the road to a few trillions market cap, then no more daily 30% drop.
actually I wouldn't be surprised if we see the same up trend as Tesla had this year, a few small drop then consolidation before shooting back up up up ... we will see ;)

Guggenheim 400$ valuation of bitcoin is not a joke. 100k by the end of 2021 is extremely conservative ...

now the reality is the dollar is cracking up and every asset will go up in value, bitcoin is just the alpha play. My guess is Tesla will continue to do very well also.

Damn the evil speculators want to deny us 30k it seems, bitcoin profit moved to altcoins apparently ... ethereum went ballistic up to 750 or so !
I wouldn't be surprised if eth outperform bitcoin next year again.

Get ready guys, this is just an appetizer for next year !