Our valued sponsor

Bitcoin up above 22.000 $US right now!!!

I saw people talk just like you in 2017, many of them stopped working and bet the farm on BTC and a bunch of shitcoins.
Their egos (and wallets) all shrunk back to their original size when they got raped in the crash.

I wish you no ill and hope you make a lot of money, but we all know how bubbles end and this one is no different.

To be fair I don't think it is going to $0, as now it is too entrenched as a speculation asset, it will just a series of booms and busts.

P.S. Please buy more at 33K, that would be super hilarious :D

so where do you think the 500B market cap, 50B daily trading volume and over 140M hashrate comes from ? cult members like me ?

You actually think marketcap figures are real money.

you are pathetic.
There it is folks. When you dont agree with these shilling cult members they get upset....lol.

I saw people talk just like you in 2017, many of them stopped working and bet the farm on BTC and a bunch of shitcoins.
Their egos (and wallets) all shrunk back to their original size when they got raped in the crash.

I wish you no ill and hope you make a lot of money, but we all know how bubbles end and this one is no different.

To be fair I don't think it is going to $0, as now it is too entrenched as a speculation asset, it will just a series of booms and busts.

P.S. Please buy more at 33K, that would be super hilarious :D
yea I was there as well in 2017 and got burned as well.

just to be clear, the fundamentals are one thing, the price is another thing.
while it can be impossible to agree on future price, the fundamentals are something we should be able to get to a consensus as its a matter of fact rather than opinions.

I can see I am apparently not doing a good job of explaining myself over the facts, probably should have separated the two. well at least I tried lol.

now buying something is never easy, it all depend on the time horizon.

from my perspective of very long time, we are at the beginning of a bull run so any time, I would say below 100k. is a buy.

from a shorter time horizon obviously we will get a retracement soon and you want to buy the dip.
personally I have been burned so many times waiting to buy the dip that I don't play that game any more ;)

yea I was there as well in 2017 and got burned as well.

just to be clear, the fundamentals are one thing, the price is another thing.
while it can be impossible to agree on future price, the fundamentals are something we should be able to get to a consensus as its a matter of fact rather than opinions.

I can see I am apparently not doing a good job of explaining myself over the facts, probably should have separated the two. well at least I tried lol.

now buying something is never easy, it all depend on the time horizon.

from my perspective of very long time, we are at the beginning of a bull run so any time, I would say below 100k. is a buy.

from a shorter time horizon obviously we will get a retracement soon and you want to buy the dip.
personally I have been burned so many times waiting to buy the dip that I don't play that game any more ;)
I think those in buy already should hold on or try moving half of it to buy gold as a safe asset. Gold is always the best bet. Those who want to buy btc should wait for some retracement in btc.

I sincerely wonder whats your problem for pissing like that on someone trying to argue on the fundamentals of bitcoin on a forum ...

Your bringing this on yourself mentioning "bitcoin" and "fundamentals" in same sentence...lol :rolleyes:. Suppose you have toned it down from Bitcoin becoming a world reserve currency rof/%.

P.S I am watching with popcorn from sidelines smi(&%.

Latest Threads