Our valued sponsor

Bitcoin up above 22.000 $US right now!!!

Not really, the news are in favor of bitcoin but that is already included in the price. Keep in mind bitcoin was at around 7k$ in january 2020 so even if it ends the year at lets say 19k$ it is still a tremendous growth. I believe some investors are hotheaded because of the profit they've already made and are becoming to think wishfully

I have no idea how they came up with this 400k bitcoin valuation, imo its impossible to predict. It seems like they are trying to lure in uninformed investors and prey upon them like a pump and dump scheme, I would not invest in btc at 23k$ but time will tell, impossible to predict precisely considering pandemic and other events

I also checked crypto community in my country and most people there are taxi drivers and plumbers behaving like cryptocurrencies are their religion, I asked myself if these people usually make millions or are being preyed upon and it really discouraged me from investing into crypto
hmm I think we already had that little dance below 20k, I don't think we are going there again.

Guggenheim have officially announced they will invest up to 10% of their capital into the bitcoin fund $GBTC, I don't know how much that is exactly (someone mentioned about half a billion) but what I am certain of is its not a lure for uninformed investors, they did their research and come up with the conclusion that it was well worth it.
I don't believe the big head of an investment firm like this would come out with a number without strong conviction, but I could be wrong ...

there is some very strong fundamentals behind bitcoin but it takes a while to do the research to see them.

the volume on mainstream exchange is far from what it was in late 2017, same for Bitcoin on google trends, its pretty clear the retail herd has yet to show up.

This this it will be different. Way to much High Value Investors and Companies - crypto will rise from now. Sure we will always see up and downs, but the next year's we will see a huge focus on crypto projects. BTW. Germany for example did put our a new regulation for securities provided based on Crpto security coins, and most of the time they take their time, but there will be huge industrial focus and more money pused into this. Especially defi will blow up more in 2021

For me it sound all to good to be true...
imagine if there was a way to halve the production of gold one day, think of what it would do to the price ... that happened for bitcoin in May 2020. and the next halving is expected in 2024.

Now think of an asset that recover from a drop of over 85%, a ponzi or a scam doesn't recover from that ... Bitcoin did just that last month, seriously guys this is just the beginning.

This is not retail fomo like in 2017, the bubble hasn't shown up yet believe it or not!
Last time bitcoin broke ATH after the previous halving it shoot up above 100% before a significant pull back, we are at 25% right now.

The supply has been cut in half and the institutions are seriously coming in with serious amounts, this is going to be the mother of all bubble ahah.

You seriously believe what you just wrote mate?

Hi @Martin Everson , I second your views, alongside Tesla's...so basically we're the laughing stock for now, lol... At the end of the day, valuations, price discovery and fundamental analysis have all but disappeared amid this hype-induced environment, so the trend(s) will continue....until they don't. Then, and only then, we'll see the magnitude of the tragedy and who was swimming naked in this pool of liquidity.

Exactly.

Tesla valuation is like same as Ford, Honda, Toyota, VW, Daimler, BMW and GM combined. Let that sink into peoples heads for a minute when they want to know what a bubble looks like....lol. Unfortunately there is too many stupid people and now with Tesla added to S&P 500 it will be indexed by all these index funds....lol.

look at the charts
I'm a crypto user and enthusiast even before 2017 but to be honest charts only work to know the past... To me bitcoin it's like gold: They don't do anything and only have price because people think they have. I really miss those days where cryptos weren't target by gamblers, I believe in the crypto tech but while people get into cryptos only hoping to become rich I guess we won't see them being used like they should be

I'm a crypto user and enthusiast even before 2017 but to be honest charts only work to know the past... To me bitcoin it's like gold: They don't do anything and only have price because people think they have. I really miss those days where cryptos weren't target by gamblers, I believe in the crypto tech but while people get into cryptos only hoping to become rich I guess we won't see them being used like they should be
Greed is an inherent human trait, its not going away any time soon I am afraid.

Long term Bitcoin is on track to become the world reserve currency, what is there to complain about ?

what do you believe crypto should be used for ?

look at the charts, look at the news, follow the whole crypto space the past years and you can only get to these conclusion.

You follow bitcoin shills and then mix that with technical analysis :rolleyes:. You need to try fundamental analysis and mix that with common sense. Stay away from visiting bitcoin echo chambers called the crypto space.

I have been pretty vocal around here on this forum on bitcoin and always providing facts and references, I can't do better than that sorry.

Fair play I suppose.

Long term Bitcoin is on track to become the world reserve currency, what is there to complain about ?

You honestly believe this nonsense also? doh948""

I am speechless for once.

focus on the message, not the messenger, I am absolutely irrelevant here ... just passing on information as best as I can.

what's wrong with the fundamental of bitcoin ? you keep pushing against it but you never provide anything substantial, common sense is a bit subjective I am afraid ...

what's your take on all those famous billionaire investors who recently (past 3 months) came out in favor of bitcoin (better than gold!) and disclosing their investment in it, or those companies who have put part or all of their treasury into bitcoin ? what about the head of Guggenheim spitting out a valuation of 400k ?

from what I gathered all those big investment firms will outperform everyone with their investment in bitcoin this year, where does this go next ? they will ALL FOMO into this like crazy with hundreds of millions each, they are all realizing bitcoin is here to stay and that you don't want to be last to get into this.

there will ever be 21M bitcoin, there is like 40M millionaires worldwide, plus how many of those edge fund and investment firm ?
how many companies with large treasury who are bleeding along the inflation of the dollar looking for a safe haven ?

Bitcoin is the most trustable and scarce liquid asset on earth with relative privacy, you can liquidate hundreds of millions of BTC within hours 24/7 from anywhere on the planet without asking for permission first and for a few dollars in fees.

if you don't see where the price is going with this ... I do :)

You honestly believe this nonsense also? doh948""

I am speechless for once.
a bit early for this call I admit, we will see after bitcoin reaches a few trillions in marketcap and surpass gold, that I absolutely believe and much sooner than expected!

Reactions: EliasIT
There may be something about this story. I don't thing the worlds reserve will replace Gold with bitcoins, not yet, not this coin.

There may be something about this story. I don't thing the worlds reserve will replace Gold with bitcoins, not yet, not this coin.
nothing will replace bitcoin any time soon, nobody is going to put 1B$ of their company treasury into Ethereum or any other coins I can guarantee you this, and not just because the marketcap of any other crypto is very low but because the fundamentals of bitcoin are rock solid with 10 years of proven records and trust.

a bit long but very interesting to understand why bitcoin is so relevant and why we are still early into bitcoin even at 27k today.
It also gives a lot of perspective on the states of the economy in general, very enlightening.

It's amazing somebody(s) wrote a whitepaper and its now a religion to some :rolleyes:. The shilling will never stop I guess. I want to see now if they can pump it to 100k smi(&%. Then it will be like "bitcoin is a bargain at $100k".

I want to see now if they can pump it to 100k smi(&%. Then it will be like "bitcoin is a bargain at $100k".
people were in disbelief when bitcoin reach 1$ (2011)
they would never have imagined bitcoin reaching 1'000$ (2013)
it seems surreal to even get close to 10'000$ (2017)

make a guess where we are going ? 1 million bitcoin ? nooooo impossible ahaha you silly ! rof/%

currently one bitcoin is equal to 100'000'000 unit, 1$ is 0.000037btc so its just a matter of time before everyone agrees to move the decimal or start to count in milli-bitcoin / mBTC or whatever that won't frighten the average financially illiterate human being from getting in, aka the whole f*****g planet ahahah

remember the price action of tesla and apple after the stock split this year ... ;)

This is the way.