Our valued sponsor

Bitsafe and Pre-Authorised Payments

Roro

Feb 12, 2022
Jamaica
Visit site
Good Day,

I have recently used my Bitsafe debit card online to make purchases on Fashionova and to pay my utility bill. I have noticed that the merchants have all sent me emails about not receiving the funds and it has been held by my banking institution.

It has been over 12 days since the hold has been placed on the funds for Fashionova and over a week since a hold has been placed on the utility bill amount. I’ve reached out to Bitsafe almost a week now and they have responded ONCE advising me that a pre authorization is on the charges and it takes 72 hours to fall off. I’ve responded and advised them that both merchants stated that they’re not the ones holding the funds and it’s been OVER 72 hours and the funds are still on hold. They haven’t responded to me back after.

I am here seeking advise how long this would normally take and if I’ll ever get my money back. I’m seeing the longest a hold should take is 5 days but its been past that and I’m frustrated.

Can I please get some advise what to do or what may be the cause of this or if anyone here has had the same experience.