Our valued sponsor

Bitsafe to Revolut weekly

karin

Feb 4, 2023
Croatia
Visit site
I've been transfering some low weekly amount from Bitsafe to Revolut weekly, about 40-50 EUR a week and I will be earning more from now on so I will be transfering about 300-400 a week and I am scared that Revolut will close my account. I do have invoices from a company for that amounts but I am scared that they will ask for some more proof that I won't be able to deliver.

Some guy on reddit told me that they will block my account. Should I transfer half of that money to Wise or Monese to be safe? It will be smaller amounts or various accounts and I hope that they all won't block me. If I order a Bitsafe card, how long is the waiting proces?

I've been transfering some low weekly amount from Bitsafe to Revolut weekly, about 40-50 EUR a week and I will be earning more from now on so I will be transfering about 300-400 a week and I am scared that Revolut will close my account. I do have invoices from a company for that amounts but I am scared that they will ask for some more proof that I won't be able to deliver.

Some guy on reddit told me that they will block my account. Should I transfer half of that money to Wise or Monese to be safe? It will be smaller amounts or various accounts and I hope that they all won't block me. If I order a Bitsafe card, how long is the waiting proces?
I transfer thousands every month from Wise to Revolut and didn't have any issue. Neither ask me for proof of founds or anything in 2 years. Anyways never keep much money in any digital bank ( I don't leave much in any bank but maybe I am crazy)

I hope it will be like that with me too, if I am lucky. Unfortunately, digital banks are my only option at the moment until I pay my debts to my bank.
I think I will deposit my payments to Monese and Revolut so if one blocks me, I will still have funds on other. Is Wise more secure than Revolut when it comes to that?

I hope it will be like that with me too, if I am lucky. Unfortunately, digital banks are my only option at the moment until I pay my debts to my bank.
I think I will deposit my payments to Monese and Revolut so if one blocks me, I will still have funds on other. Is Wise more secure than Revolut when it comes to that?
Yes, wise is better.

Monese has no support whatsoever.

That is nothing, if you are so scared about your money you want to seek alternatives to both, there are plenty of them.

Any EMI can to the same and I think it's random. Just never save all your money in an EMI

Stay away from Bitsafe, it is the worst EMI there is. Anything over 1000 EUR at a time or 1000 EUR within a month will trigger their monkeys at the compliance department.
How difficult will it be to comply with what they request? I mean if you have invoices for your transactions will they be sufficient?

Really? only 1 k? that's awful. It sucks bc I was thinking to open an account there as claims to be adult friendly but seems like it's not money friendly lol
I don't know if they're going to bother you if you send from an adult website, contact their support first.
How difficult will it be to comply with what they request? I mean if you have invoices for your transactions will they be sufficient?
Not difficult at all, problem is with their communication. You will make a transfer to your Bitsafe account, and after that fails to show up you would have to send them an email for them to ask you a couple of general questions, to then take days to reply again.

Latest Threads