Our valued sponsor

Bitzlato ceasing ops passing funds to DOJ

wellington

Mentor Group Gold
Nov 14, 2020
Visit site
Was quite a big win for DOJ during the SBF saga ~ reality wasn't much to write home about.

But noticed one thing, the exchange is ceasing ops and funds forfeited to the US, reminds me of another exchange that was involved in laundering the proceeds from fake car adverts in the US into Eastern Europe.

The exchange only recently (last year) said fiat funds could be returned (half a decade later) I had no fiat funds on it, but did / do have ETH in a ETC (address) i often look at it, as it's worth around 500k today lol ~ but there was a lot of commotion during the trial as it was argued the activities of the CEO and his associates shouldn't mean it's customers should be impacted, still waiting for the guy to get out of the clink but routinely see him sharing on Twitter (wonder how they have twitter access in US prisons).

It does highlight a big problem with dealing with the US, for them it's 'everything is tainted' - give us it all.

Hopefully when they distribute the funds from Russia to Ukraine there will be some swift harsh push back.

• Haha
Reactions: JohnLocke and jafo