Our valued sponsor

Booom cryptoland is crashing!

this is bitcoin last bull run in 2017, you need a solid heart to make those crazy long term gains. Diamond hands people ahah smi(&%

View attachment 2254

Really hard to explain this to old people that don't understand it, yet they think they are financial geniuses.
Most of them regret they didn't put money on it and they think they lost the train.
Remember that story about a wolf and grapes?

Reactions: nomad999
I know, I couldn’t help but to join the fun for a peak again. It’s been a mental day again for game.

do you think this could be round 2?
it was definitely a good bet below 50, right now investing in this is pure suicide lol smi(&%

still the short squeeze is theoretically possible and this could skyrocket above 1k, unless they were to stop the buying pressure like last time ...

Really hard to explain this to old people that don't understand it, yet they think they are financial geniuses.
Most of them regret they didn't put money on it and they think they lost the train.
Remember that story about a wolf and grapes?
so true, they also don't see that the world of today his nothing like what it was 40y ago, what work before won't necessary work today ...
but hey, when you are a boomer spoil brat already set for life who had it extremely easy during a period of absolute economic boom, you are unlikely to even try to understand ...

this is not the next dot com bubble, this the biggest wealth transfer in the history of humanity.

it was definitely a good bet below 50, right now investing in this is pure suicide lol smi(&%

still the short squeeze is theoretically possible and this could skyrocket above 1k, unless they were to stop the buying pressure like last time ...

so true, they also don't see that the world of today his nothing like what it was 40y ago, what work before won't necessary work today ...
but hey, when you are a boomer spoil brat already set for life who had it extremely easy during a period of absolute economic boom, you are unlikely to even try to understand ...

this is not the next dot com bubble, this the biggest wealth transfer in the history of humanity.
I love abit of investment suicide. Like you said I think there is a short squeeze left in this, it’s just when it might happen.

likely the bottom is in, the miners have stopped selling like mad it seems.
we will see what the markets does today when they open but given the free money that will be distributed in the US in the coming weeks, I think its fair to assume every hedge funds and their mothers will get back to full risk on 100x leverage yolo let's go to 1 trillion mode rof/%

now guess where bitcoin and crypto are going in this healthy environment smi(&%

Reactions: erni and Cristero
it is an insane market to invest in, for those who have been there for a long time, however, it is unsurpassed good.

Latest Threads