Our valued sponsor

Borderless bank providing cards for UAE based company

freeforall

Jul 7, 2020
Visit site
Hi everyone,

This is my first post, sorry if this is not the most appropriate place to ask this question.

My situation: I’m resident in the UAE (really living here) and I have a FZ company doing business outside of the country.

Right now I’m using Transferwise but they do not offer cards for UAE companies, so it’s a bit annoying.

Is there any borderless bank where my company can have it’s own account with a card that I can use to pay services etc. with?

Thank you a lot for your help

Reactions: khinkali
Why is that extra work then? If you can just pay with your own card and basically just pay out any amount you like to your private account at the end of the month? Serious question. Because I’d imagine it will be significantly easier to get a personal credit card than a business credit card.

Why is that extra work then? If you can just pay with your own card and basically just pay out any amount you like to your private account at the end of the month? Serious question. Because I’d imagine it will be significantly easier to get a personal credit card than a business credit card.
I’m already doing that, and would simply like to avoid that extra step if possible. It’s not the most important thing in the world, but it’s still annoying to have to deal with that every single month. I have tons of others things to worry about, it would be nice to remove this from my todo list as a convenience more then anything else.

Reactions: JustAnotherNomad
I’m already doing that, and would simply like to avoid that extra step if possible. It’s not the most important thing in the world, but it’s still annoying to have to deal with that every single month. I have tons of others things to worry about, it would be nice to remove this from my todo list as a convenience more then anything else.
If you get a company credit card you would still have to transfer to the card every month, so would be the same.
If you have a personal card that you only use for the business then there would be minimal extra work

Reactions: John Andrews
What are the monthly volumes you are looking for and can you send eur from your company?
I can send EUR from the current account in TW, it is in EUR right now.
Spending volume is relatively not that high, around 3K/month.

Depending on your needs, I could get you a card with high spending limits. Feel free to email me.
I’m looking into something similar to Transwerwise, low or no costs and the card attached to it.

If you get a company credit card you would still have to transfer to the card every month, so would be the same.
If you have a personal card that you only use for the business then there would be minimal extra work
If I had a business card, I would be free to spend directly without any transferring. As I said, in UAE there is no such requirements as accounting etc. company money is your money.

Can’t you get a personal credit card and simply have the monthly bills debited from your EMI account using SEPA direct debit? I’m not sure if it works with TransferWise, but I’ve heard that it works with Revolut. Obviously it would require that you have an individual IBAN.

okay, you need to change ownership of the money basically
can be done with a stablecoin : company buys euro stablecoin, then you control who gets it next and the next person cashes it out and moves to his (yours) card