Our valued sponsor

Bounty on Putin's head put by a Russian Businessman!

Status
Not open for further replies.
“It may be dangerous to be America’s enemy, but to be America’s friend is fatal”

-- Henry Kissinger - 1968

The best weapon of a dictatorship is secrecy, but the best weapon of a democracy should be the weapon of openness.

-- Niels Bohr

“In international affairs you are either at the table or on the menu”

- Shashi Tharoor

• Haha
Reactions: kkein
“If it’s wrong when they do it, it’s wrong when we do it.”

-- Noam Chomsky

"Whoever shows contempt for his neighbor lacks judgment, but a man of understanding remains silent."

Proverbs 11:12

You are wasting your time with such philosophies. Putin (dicktator) wants to restore the Soviet Union.

It's the same as you would tell me now that Lithuanians are a danger for Putin because they are in NATO. And I am pretty sure Lithuanians would be the next if he succeeds with Ukraine. We had our own right to chose which alliance we want us to protect. Does this mean we started a war with Russia? You are clueless and brainwashed.

Your brain is washed.

I give up here.
you are to easy to be manipulated.
Putin a dicktator ?Agree on that
Are EU politicans better ?I doubt
Are US politicans better ? I doubt

Also the stupid propaganda that putin wants to restore Soviet Union.Based on what you make that assumption that he wants to keep belarus and ukraine neutral ?
You think the demonstration in belarus or the assicination attempt of Lukaschenko were made naturaly ?

I always laugh at people because even belarusians will tell you they have more rights and in western countries.Most factories are being state owned for the good of the people and people live there a calm live.Maybe not as luxury like in old western countries but they also don't need to work till 67.

You need really to learn to recognize propaganda and artificiual caused issues from real ones.
Would Putin go hard on ukraine it would look totaly diffrent.
Its doesn't change the fact of these poor civilians however blaming everything to somebody who only reacted is a bit one sided and more important frees the other side which intention clearly was such a conflict giving a free pass.

UK -- "protests in Russia - very good! Protests in our own country - let's prohibit them"

Screenshot_2022-03-05_10-46-07.png

Reactions: kkein and CaptK
„But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also.“

— Matthew 5:39

"Onan knew that the offspring would not be his; so when he went in to his brother’s wife, he wasted his seed on the ground in order not to give offspring to his brother."

- Genesis 38:9

His pull out game was good smi(&%

• Haha
Reactions: kkein and Gediminas
So Onan invented the Coitus Interruptus?

I actually had to look up what that was smi(&%. Thanks I learnt the official term now.

"The Europeans are feeding other countries to the lion (that is the US) with the hope they would then be last to be eaten by the lion."

-- Martin Everson 2022

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: CaptK and JohnLocke
Ok guys things got very heated here and slightly off track. I tried to bring a little light humor to what is a very serious and grave topic to discuss or cover. The war is definitely nothing to joke about hence I will be closing this thread.

I hope I speak for most people when I say we pray for peace from both sides and no further bloodshed.

Have a nice weekend.

P.S If there is anybody who has had second thoughts about what they have posted here please let me know with PM and I will delete their post immediately.

Reactions: Patrick Haarlem
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads