Our valued sponsor

Breder Suasso

It is a shame, I have read both good and bad about this bank in New Zealand and when looking at their website it seems to be a reliable bank that can be trusted. However, if they don't reply to your inquiries then it make no sense to waste time on contacting them or even sign up for account approval!

Hi,
I would like to share my experience with Breder Suasso. 1 year ago i have opened a bank account at breder suasso. I have exchanged emails with them several times using the form on "contact us". Then, i went through their form, uploaded my docs and received my business credit card at home.
Now i have a polish EU IBAN (NZ can't get an EU IBan and it makes sense) & access to online banking.
I can't complain.

Reactions: DeepDrilling
@auric, by opening a bank account, breder suasso has an agreement with a Polish bank which is a subsidies of a well known german bank (commerzbank) and also they have an agreement with a US bank.
it is not a dodgy online bank, they are backed by real banks.

Reactions: uplana
That means all transactions are similar to if you bank in Europe completely transparent. What documents did they require you to provide?

I asked them about to get my own IBAN account number, did it the last day while reading about this thread, below is the reply:

I would like to apologise for such a long response. Our e-mailing systems were updated and your email got into the SPAM folder.

First, let me introduce myself. My name is Alex Cooper, and I will be assisting you with all the questions you have. If you decide to apply for an account, I will be you private manager so you have a dedicated person during your collaboration with Breder Suasso.
Below you may find my answers on your questions:

1. The IBAN account number is my "personal or corporate" IBAN account number it is not shared with others, which means if someone has to send money to me they can send it to Nicos Andersen IBAN No. NZ10000XXXX directly without any comments anywhere correct?
Yes, a unique IBAN will be assigned to your account only, and your clients will be able to send funds directly to you. No comments in the payment description are needed.

2. Does your bank require any intermediary bank to receive money or do you have your own SWIFT code, if so, what is the SWIFT code?
Breder Suasso works with partners who provide their SWIFT code. The funding instructions (including IBAN and SWIFT) will be available to you after the successful application approval. For that, all you need is to send all the required documents (please find the list of documents in my previous email) and pass the application approval process. Please note, that account opening fee is taken only after a first load of your account.
Please let me know if you have any questions. I am always available for a call on my direct line: +6498873103 or you can contact me via an email: [email protected]

Do you Guys still think this is a scam or risky?

Hi,
I would like to share my experience with Breder Suasso. 1 year ago i have opened a bank account at breder suasso. I have exchanged emails with them several times using the form on "contact us". Then, i went through their form, uploaded my docs and received my business credit card at home.
Now i have a polish EU IBAN (NZ can't get an EU IBan and it makes sense) & access to online banking.
I can't complain.
Thank you very much for this review. On the background of your review and experience with this bank. Would you recommend to use them for day to day business? I receive aprox 4 - 5 wire transfers from Europe each day, would you say they are worth to use for this business?

I asked them about to get my own IBAN account number, did it the last day while reading about this thread, below is the reply:

I would like to apologise for such a long response. Our e-mailing systems were updated and your email got into the SPAM folder.

First, let me introduce myself. My name is Alex Cooper, and I will be assisting you with all the questions you have. If you decide to apply for an account, I will be you private manager so you have a dedicated person during your collaboration with Breder Suasso.
Below you may find my answers on your questions:

1. The IBAN account number is my "personal or corporate" IBAN account number it is not shared with others, which means if someone has to send money to me they can send it to Nicos Andersen IBAN No. NZ10000XXXX directly without any comments anywhere correct?
Yes, a unique IBAN will be assigned to your account only, and your clients will be able to send funds directly to you. No comments in the payment description are needed.

2. Does your bank require any intermediary bank to receive money or do you have your own SWIFT code, if so, what is the SWIFT code?
Breder Suasso works with partners who provide their SWIFT code. The funding instructions (including IBAN and SWIFT) will be available to you after the successful application approval. For that, all you need is to send all the required documents (please find the list of documents in my previous email) and pass the application approval process. Please note, that account opening fee is taken only after a first load of your account.
Please let me know if you have any questions. I am always available for a call on my direct line: +6498873103 or you can contact me via an email: [email protected]

Do you Guys still think this is a scam or risky?
That is actually great and useful information. It explains all my initial questions I had.

I like to have a bank account that has minimal KYC but not no KYC. I like to put my money into a licensed bank. I do not want to fly all the way to New Zealand and sit outside the "bank" and wait for it to return me my money. Because it will never happen. Agree??
I totally agree with you :) I have send them my stuff yesterday to see how it will work out ;)

Latest Threads