Our valued sponsor

Britain's Youngest Dad

Yeha those pictures are going around the TV's all the world, it's is a biiiiiiig shame that this is possible, they are so young parents, I doubt this will become a happy ending...

Nah, I doubt it, too. The boy doesn't even understand the word "financial". At any rate, it's the poor babe that would suffer the irresponsibility of the grandparents. If anyone's to blame for this happening, it's the parents of the new teenage parents who allowed this to happen.

If it was my son or daughter I would have killed my self, those childrens don't have any good future any longer.... Really a BIG warning for everyone else.

@ fila,

I'm a perpetual optimist in some ways and where this mishap is concerned, I refuse to see it in a grim a light as everyone does. What's sure to happen though is this: If either of the teenage parents are to take their new roles seriously, that kid would skip growing up and would be a grown up in a flash.

That is a sad news. A thriteen year old boy doesn't know the word responsibility. He' still a kid who like to play around. One to blame is their parents, It is their responsibilty to guide them.

You're right, crimsom. It is the irresponsibility of parents that has caused the mess these children are now finding themselves in. Sometimes, these thngs make me wonder why we don't require would-be parents to go through some sort of training. Make it mandatory or something. It may not solve the problem entirely, but it would help, I think.

The news was a real fake which was proved in the recent investigation. The boy who claimed to be the father of the child was not the real case. The girl have also physical relations with two other boys and the truth will become open only after the DNA investigation reports.

It's really sad that a 13 year old boy is now a father. He can't even care for himselves. I don't understand why younger kids are become sexually active so early? It's absolutely sickening. I think a lot of that has to do with the parenting and that parents most likely didn't talk about sex with the boy and explain what the consequences are...plus there's a VERY good chance he won't finish school because he'll most likely have to work.

gwenpinay said:
You're right, crimsom. It is the irresponsibility of parents that has caused the mess these children are now finding themselves in. Sometimes, these thngs make me wonder why we don't require would-be parents to go through some sort of training. Make it mandatory or something. It may not solve the problem entirely, but it would help, I think.
yeah, you're right about parents should be blamed about this. but i think, it's not just the parents alone. in fact there are other things that should be considered, just like the environment he lives in or his friends. And the more the parents put restrictions to their children the higher the tendency that these children will always lie and do bad things without their parents awareness.

Latest Threads