Our valued sponsor

Britons face call-up to fight in the armed forces if UK goes to war with Russia

Are you willing to fight for UK against Russia?

• Yes

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • No

Votes: 37 94.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Martin Everson

Offshore Retiree
Jan 2, 2018
Visit site
Britons face call-up to fight in the armed forces if UK goes to war with Russia

Are any of the Brits here willing to fight for UK in a war against Russia?

All the Naturalised Indian British will be the first to go, milliions of them, so don't worry the war will be won by the Indo-British with the wooden sticks like they did during Covid.

by the way another reason why I push myself to have at least 3x passports plus several residencies around the world...

Soon there will be the EUROPEAN army, and if you are European stuck in Europe regardless of your place of residence you may get called to the front.

Reactions: Marketint and jafo
It's a clever bit of maneuvering. Talk about the draft to scare people, then push through big increases in defence spending to replenish the Territorial Army (voluntary reservists). The incoming government will need this kind of help as their members tend to be against military spending.

UK isn't like Ukraine or Russia who can pay conscripts many times average wage to avoid mass rebellion. UA is funded by aid from US and Europe, RU has the energy and mineral wealth and both have low average wage to begin with.

Who voted "Yes"??? rof/% rof/% rof/% rof/% rof/%
I did smi(&% Otherwise the poll would look fake.

I was very close to become a British citizen (with 98% score in the simulations of the “life in the uk” test), but then I took the smart decision to abandon this insane idea.
I would join the British army and become a spy for Russia of course. My retarded comrades would never discover me, and at the end of the war I would obtain Russian citizenship (plus a medal).

lol good luck fighting for a country where you get police at your door for a sarcastic post on twitter... rof/%
if I were british i'd get a second passport asap and move away. The way UK is going scares me.
I also almost got citizenship. Almost... I was nearly convinced by friends that the dream of a cottage in the countryside, in that shitty weather, with shitty food and booze, was a good life... decades ago maybe...
The friends who are still there, now have been converted to fully obedient woke sheep. And it's a shame to see really.
Luckily I left when I saw things turning third world.

lol good luck fighting for a country where you get police at your door for a sarcastic post on twitter... rof/%
if I were british i'd get a second passport asap and move away. The way UK is going scares me.
I also almost got citizenship. Almost... I was nearly convinced by friends that the dream of a cottage in the countryside, in that shitty weather, with shitty food and booze, was a good life... decades ago maybe...
The friends who are still there, now have been converted to fully obedient woke sheep. And it's a shame to see really.
Luckily I left when I saw things turning third world.
I don't think the average Brit is an obedient woke sheep, though tbh. Most just stay out of it, "go along, to get along", but I think there'll be enough resistance when it comes down to it.

I don't think that many took the jab there either, not anywhere near as many as reported anyway.

Reactions: jafo
@Martin Everson Are we heading into direct NATO conflict?

I doubt it. But we may be heading into another cold war and not hot war. You see NATO conflict with Russia means ultimately nuclear war and total destruction of Western Europe. Russia has simply too much land mass for NATO effective destruction of its capabilities. It is the biggest country in world by land mass. So you can't defeat a nuclear power while they have the ability to deliver a nuclear strike from remote areas never mind from sea. And likewise a nuclear power will not accept defeat without first use of nuclear weapons if the state is at risk.

So both sides seeing the insanity of their actions may end up being locked in a cold war stand off for decades. It is what the U.S wants as it will be very profitable for U.S industrial complex for decades to come. You got daft European governments willing to buy all kinds of overpriced U.S hardware to defend themselves. This in turn will help the U.S economy by helping to support 100,000s of jobs in defense sector just like sanctions have helped the U.S gas sector export more LNG to Europe at crazy high prices...lol. But chances are if Trump comes back to power he will just call an end to the Ukraine funding and hence conflict and be seen as a hero even by his haters.

Are you leaving Bhamas ?

When I see the signs I am gone from here. The Bahamas is too close to US and too dependent on US. It would be an unlivable place in event of a nuclear strike on i.e Florida from a food supply, trade, logistics, radioactivity levels and medical support point of view. So I would head to South Africa well in advance.

P.S This is all worse case scenario but if you think NATO governments have the interests of their population as priority above following U.S agenda you will end up very disappointed with your government....ask the Germans or British....lol.

I doubt it. But we may be heading into another cold war and not hot war. You see NATO conflict with Russia means ultimately nuclear war and total destruction of Western Europe. Russia has simply too much land mass for NATO effective destruction of its capabilities. It is the biggest country in world by land mass. So you can't defeat a nuclear power while they have the ability to deliver a nuclear strike from remote areas never mind from sea. And likewise a nuclear power will not accept defeat without first use of nuclear weapons if the state is at risk.

So both sides seeing the insanity of their actions may end up being locked in a cold war stand off for decades. It is what the U.S wants as it will be very profitable for U.S industrial complex for decades to come. You got daft European governments willing to buy all kinds of overpriced U.S hardware to defend themselves. This in turn will help the U.S economy by helping to support 100,000s of jobs in defense sector just like sanctions have helped the U.S gas sector export more LNG to Europe at crazy high prices...lol. But chances are if Trump comes back to power he will just call an end to the Ukraine funding and hence conflict and be seen as a hero even by his haters.

When I see the signs I am gone from here. The Bahamas is too close to US and too dependent on US. It would be an unlivable place in event of a nuclear strike on i.e Florida from a food supply, trade, logistics, radioactivity levels and medical support point of view. So I would head to South Africa well in advance.

P.S This is all worse case scenario but if you think NATO governments have the interests of their population as priority above following U.S agenda you will end up very disappointed with your government....ask the Germans or British....lol.
Why South Africa not Latin America? All research I read shows Argentina as safe spot. In worse case scenario, how would you liquidate your real estate?

Why South Africa not Latin America?

Latin America too close to U.S and that is first place everyone in U.S would rush in a doomsday scenario...lol.

All research I read shows Argentina as safe spot.

Nothing is safe or straight forward with Javier Milei in power. I would be too worried about unrest there.

Thousands strike against Argentina’s President Javier Milei​

how would you liquidate your real estate?

My real estate is completely outside my home country as real estate taxes here are too high for my liking.

Reactions: jafo
Thousands strike against Argentina’s President Javier Milei
Totally understandable ;) on the part of the protesters.

If I were worth NOTHING (in terms of a human being) and I was svcking on the tits of the state and here comes one guy telling me I have to be productive and actually start adding value to my community and from that I am going to start earning a % of the value I add...well...I would protest also! rof/% rof/% rof/%

Furthermore, this guy...

1706270188914.png

rof/% ;)

PS. 100% agree with @Martin Everson - Argentina is out of the question, but in my case, it is NOT because of Milei, but because of the so many butthurt lazy communists down there. :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: clemens
Thousands strike against Argentina’s President Javier Milei
what could possibly happen when you remove benefits to a whole country addicted to them?
the stuff he's doing there would already had him killed in many first world countries.
I am even surprised he made it till now, seriously, and he has just started.

but hey... let me hear this sweet melody another time, he should play it on national tv and big screens while the riots go on... you know just to tone things down smi(&%:

what could possibly happen when you remove benefits to a whole country addicted to them?
the stuff he's doing there would already had him killed in many first world countries.
I am even surprised he made it till now, seriously, and he has just started.

but hey... let me hear this sweet melody another time, he should play it on national tv and big screens while the riots go on... you know just to tone things down smi(&%:

rof/% rof/% rof/%

rof/% rof/% rof/%

Thank you for brightening my day! rof/% rof/%

• Haha
Reactions: clemens and marioIT
Here's an unpopular opinion. Homogeneous population (Russia) vs nonhomogeneous population (UK). You need to love your country to fight for it.
I don't even love my mother. Life Is Worth Losing ...
Latin America too close to U.S and that is first place everyone in U.S would rush in a doomsday scenario...lol.

Nothing is safe or straight forward with Javier Milei in power. I would be too worried about unrest there.

Thousands strike against Argentina’s President Javier Milei​

My real estate is completely outside my home country as real estate taxes here are too high for my liking.
My heart always say move to South Africa. Never liked Latin America in my life. I was preparing for worse case you know even went as far immersing myself in Spanish.

I remember you saying you bought properties in Bahamas after Russian sanctions. Maybe I am wrong. Which country?

Latest Threads