Our valued sponsor

Britons face call-up to fight in the armed forces if UK goes to war with Russia

Are you willing to fight for UK against Russia?

• Yes

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • No

Votes: 37 94.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm just waiting for a thread where a government calls for a fight on the front line against the tax authorities in the EU as well as the EU Parliament.

• Haha
Reactions: Anzein and jafo
I remember you saying you bought properties in Bahamas after Russian sanctions. Maybe I am wrong. Which country?

Never said Bahamas. I bought abroad in undisclosed country.

Reactions: jafo
Sounds like Area 51. Is it in northern or south hemisphere?
shhhhh it's ANTARCTIC but is COSMIC Top Secret. do not talk about it here :cool:

oh btw.. a friend sent me a message, the italian defense ministry saying that Italy is ready with 150k bodies ready for the meat grinder... and he's also signing a new law to add an extra reserve of 10k volunteers...
plus there's another 100k of military police. the only one spared would be fire fighters and civilian police.
so stuff is moving pretty much anywhere in eu...
~~~
btw some polls regarding UK...
very interesting stats about 18-40yo lol
At least one third would refuse the call...
The large majority of the public (72%) say that women should be conscripted too... but:
Women in the conscription age bracket are more likely to refuse to serve than men:
43% say so in the event of a world war (compared to 32% of men) and 35% say so in the event the British Isles were about to come under direct attack (compared to 25% of men).

In the event of a world war 39-47% of 18-40 year old men say they would volunteer or accept conscription across both scenarios, compared to 19-24% of women the same age.
And when directly asket to women, they answer: 1) shouldn't be conscripted on par with men 2) maybe they would join... but would like to be able to pick the role rof/%
WTF where's gender equality hap¤#"

I hope it is not closer to Taiwan. Mauritius is my best guess :)
that small island is vastly overpopulated and hence must import all food, which means highly vulnerable to food imports coming from shipping which must work smoothly.
Not the best for disaster planing, which may or may not come.

If one plans for this, enough local food is a must. This is what will make people freak out like no other.

As long as there is power and money in war, governments, dictators, and other authorities will call for war against the enemy. A war contributes to creating insecurity among the world's population, and it helps to create frameworks so that governments and the powers that be can further narrow down their laws and regulations, eventually making the populace dance like a marionette on command.

Imagine Pinocchio....

That should tell the government all they need to know.

The large majority of the public (72%) say that women should be conscripted too... but:
And when directly asket to women, they answer: 1) shouldn't be conscripted on par with men 2) maybe they would join... but would like to be able to pick the role rof/%
WTF where's gender equality hap¤#"

I am a stronger believer in equality. Women have to be treated equally as men and every women should fight for their right to be on the front lines alongside men.

I hope it is not closer to Taiwan. Mauritius is my best guess

Neither of those.

If you ever decide to move to SA, how you going to deal with crime? A lot people say SA crime is worse than Brazil.

Yes there is crime and its very bad in some areas like Brazil. Where I will be living will be within a guard gated community like how most middle and upper class SA people live with its own amenities.

That should tell the government all they need to know.

I am a stronger believer in equality. Women have to be treated equally as men and every women should fight for their right to be on the front lines alongside men.

Neither of those.

Yes there is crime and its very bad in some areas like Brazil. Where I will be living will be within a guard gated community like how most middle and upper class SA people live with its own amenities.
I also heard bad things about gated communities in SA.

that small island is vastly overpopulated and hence must import all food, which means highly vulnerable to food imports coming from shipping which must work smoothly.
Not the best for disaster planing, which may or may not come.

If one plans for this, enough local food is a must. This is what will make people freak out like no other.
No no I was talking about Martin's undisclosed real estate

The latest recruitment video.

I also heard bad things about gated communities in SA.

No no I was talking about Martin's undisclosed real estate
"undisclosed real-estate' find that one weird, as a Brit, i don't have to legally inform the UK of anything outside of the UK if i am non resident.

If i did, i'd burn the passport quicker than a german can down a beer.

Martin as far as i know lives in a tax haven, therefore, there's nothing to be disclosed.

So the most europeans and britons don't mind trying to poke the Russian bear in the back and eye as long as it's the ukranians are the ones who execute on it. When there's a possibility to fight Russia themselves, they've gotten scared.

And rightly so. Once a UK military hight-rank banana said that UK wouldn't last over a few days if it were to fight Russia 1x1. There were similar statements afterwards too. Germany wouldn't last long either. Who else then, in Europe?

So the most europeans and britons don't mind trying to poke the Russian bear in the back and eye as long as it's the ukranians are the ones who execute on it. When there's a possibility to fight Russia themselves, they've gotten scared.

And rightly so. Once a UK military hight-rank banana said that UK wouldn't last over a few days if it were to fight Russia 1x1. There were similar statements afterwards too. Germany wouldn't last long either. Who else then, in Europe?
If you want a honest answer... I see no difference between a Ukrainian or a Russian.

If either slaughter each other its truly no skin of my nose.

I just would rather not be dragged into it, and would hope bright lines are set in the road, whereby if Russia does x or Nato does Y, there's no fuckery, just fire nukes.

Better to have a quick eradication.

*Unsure why people need to see you get emotionally attached to the backwater called Ukraine as it's at war, a war it could have ended very quickly on actually favourable terms back then (no nato deployment, no nato, can join EU) since then 1.2m dead, millions displaced, 70,000 kids moved to Russia, hundreds of billions in military costs, 4-6 trillion in economic decline year on year.... what a waste.

Now like i said i am always surprised people feel the need to see people feeling sorry for Ukraine... with the above facts, which could have been avoided... well its hard to... especially when something like 2m killed Iraq/Afghanistan/etc wars, 20m displaced (12m to the UK alone since operation Desert Storm 2) - and i wasn't meant to feel sorry for those fucks for being bombed to s**t on lies...

So for me, Ukrainain, Russian same same.

Side note * it’s been a nice little earner for where I am - property prices have sky rocketed

Like 2-3x the price as the rich Ukraine families sent their kids here and the Russians pushed all their wealth here into their kids hands.

Slava Ukrainians

Up until a week ago I had a Russian UN worker living two doors down.

She worked for the UN children’s redeployment division (moving kids to safe zones) - nice lady - must have been paid very well for what she was paying the Australian owner of the villa every month.

Friend of a friend owned a upscale bar/restaurant, after 10 yrs of slogging, a son of a Diplomat, he sold his business to a Russian for roughly 4x the price, and moved the funds back to Europe and is now opening in Malaga somewhere.

Downside i miss my claws.

Another neighbour sold their home for 3x the price pre-war to a young russian family..

It's been a interesting period, sanctions violations unsure, but policed definitely not.

---

According to this 1.6 trillion $ world economic impact - i am calling BS to that, the US has spent 2.7 trillion trying to fuge their numbers during 2023 alone... to make it appear like their economy is on fire, and just look at the sky rocketting state / federal employees... to hit their employment facade...

Attachments

• foto_no_exif.jpg
    foto_no_exif.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 17
Last edited:
View attachment 6069
The latest recruitment video.

"undisclosed real-estate' find that one weird, as a Brit, i don't have to legally inform the UK of anything outside of the UK if i am non resident.

If i did, i'd burn the passport quicker than a german can down a beer.

Martin as far as i know lives in a tax haven, therefore, there's nothing to be disclosed.
Martin lives in Bahamas. I was talking about his secret real estate in global south. It has to be a country with British common law.

Martin lives in Bahamas. I was talking about his secret real estate in global south. It has to be a country with British common law.

This is off topic and not sure why are you so interested in my real estate anyway ns2

Keep to topic please.

Reactions: wellington and jafo
Just like most eastern europeans don't see any difference between Ireland and England, but tell any Irishman that he is
English and see the reaction LOL smi(&%
Great thing about Ireland and the UK, is that a Brit can freely move to Ireland without any legal residency process, and that gives them access to the EU (no-borders).

Likewise a Irish can freely move to the UK...
**Think of the advantages of that and the ferry service from Ireland to France, France to mainland Europe**

Latest Threads