Our valued sponsor

BTC Transfer is a long time along the way even if it say about an hour.

boomy

Mentor Group Lifetime
Sep 20, 2020
Visit site
I know this has been asked about a few times already, but what was the trick to speed up a transfer if it hangs in the system for 3 - 5 hours but it should only take an hour?

Some people told you could pay extra to get it through some how, but I can't find the thread?

no it was not that.. that's too late the transaction is already send. someone said something about you could take the current transfer and speed it up even it's hanging in the blockchain.
First is just chill and relax as it will go thru within a couple of days.
If you want / need it fast, pending on your target wallet, you can spend unconfirmed outputs with "child-pays-for-parent".
Also you can double-spend from your sending wallet if it has this option.

Last edited:
Reactions: boomy
If you have made an transaction where some coins went back to your own wallet (exchange address), you can send the unconfirmed coins with a very quire fee to another wallet you own.
If the miner will get the reward (the fees you have paid) for the second transaction, he has to confirm the first transaction, too.
This is usually working.

If you have time, just wait. The transaction will confirm someday.

Electrum is the same I'm using. Thanks for the help, I think I got it work now thu&¤#
You really want to avoid to pay the lowest fee when you issue a transfer, I always pay the max price to get the transaction through ASAP.

Learned it from some failures in the past ;)

Latest Threads