Our valued sponsor

buesiness account in Kraken

Hello,

would like feedback from someone with level4 verification-business account in Kraken

do the accept seychell/Marshal islands company?

is it possible to accept wire trasnfers from 3rd party companies or individuals to your account in kraken?

They accept Seychelles but no 3rd party can fund your Kraken account. You can only send and receive funds to/from accounts in your name/name of company.

this is the info kraken asks
so to not provide any website and it will still be ok?

Basic Company Information
• Legal Name of Entity:

• Type of Business (use an X to indicate the registration type):
o Corporation
o Individual/Sole Proprietorship
o Limited Liability Company (LLC)
o Non-Profit/Charity
o Trust
o Partnership

Business Address (no PO Boxes):
• Street:
• Address 1:
• Address 2:
• City:
• Province/State/Region:
• Postal Code/Zip code:

• Business Website:
• Business Telephone:
• Business Contact Email:
• Industry:

• Please give a detailed description of the goods and services your company provides to generate income:

• Why do you want a business account? (please check at least one)
o To use my business bank account
o To accept/make payments in cryptocurrency with my business
o To invest my company funds in cryptocurrency
o To offer cryptocurrency reselling services to clients
o Other (please explain):

• Is your business considered a financial institution, a financial remitter, or in the business of accepting or
transmitting funds, investing funds, or managing funds for clients? (If you offer cryptocurrency buy-and-sell
services, then the answer should probably be “yes”.):

Yes it's very easy to get through all of this if you have a new registered company and all your documents by hand. There is no website required.

Got through kraken's process in an hour - it is probably the easiest process out of the 10+ exchanges that I tried. They didn't ask for certificate of incorporation, incumbency, good standing, minutes, board resolution - which can take considerable amounts of time. Support had fast turnaround with people designated to verify different levels (2-4).

Reactions: TurnedToRobot
Got through kraken's process in an hour - it is probably the easiest process out of the 10+ exchanges that I tried. They didn't ask for certificate of incorporation, incumbency, good standing, minutes, board resolution - which can take considerable amounts of time. Support had fast turnaround with people designated to verify different levels (2-4).
yeah kraken is a dream for crypto exchange and business account! It's a shame we can't rceive 3rd party FIAT directly to the account.

That's an interesting question, after that time did you actually found any EMI or Exchange that will accept payments from 3rd party to buy Crypto or the opposite?

@speedstar You shuld be able to "start conversation" with any user actually!

Latest Threads