Our valued sponsor

bulgaria company formation - as offshore company, good?

cosmo

Offshore Agent
Mar 4, 2011
Monaco
Visit site
Bulgarian company formation, get spammed from an provider there offering low and competive fees to register a company!

I got spammed from an service provider advertising his Bulgarian offshore company formation with the details below, what do you think about it, please comment?
nt (Bulgaria) and we are expertized in the incorporation and management of Bulgarian companies. Our team of lawyers and accountants is providing professional reach and assistance to our clients since 1996 !

Bulgaria is the only EU member state with 10% corporate income tax, which makes the Bulgarian Limited Liability Companies very attractive for foreign investors and businessmen.
We can offer to you the following services :

• Incorporation of a Bulgarian Company
  • Registered office address
  • Opening of a bank account
  • Accountancy and bookkeeping
  • Translation and legalization of documents
  • Legal and accounting consultancy

They are actually located in Cyprus which is already considered as an offshore jurisdiction pretty odd or what do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well the country has been known to be a low tax jurisdiction also for software development companies in Europe. I say it depends on what you actually are doing as an business activity.

And it's cheap, EUR 250 in total I read. Did a simple google search and found the information below:

Company incorporation by a foreign natural person from the European Union - Sole-Owner Limited Liability Company, Limited Liability Company

Upon Company incorporation by a natural person it is sufficient that he/she has his/her identity card with him/her. The identity card data are recorded in the incorporation documents of the company. The documents are drawn up in Bulgarian and an official translation into the mother tongue of foreign persons is done. The documents themselves are identical to those required by a Bulgarian citizen to incorporate a company.

Company incorporation by a foreign natural person from a country outside the European Union - Sole-Owner Limited Liability Company, Limited Liability Company

Upon Company incorporation by a natural person from a country outside the European Union it is sufficient that he/she has his/her passport or identity card with him/her. The identity card data are recorded in the incorporation documents of the company. The documents are drawn up in Bulgarian and an official translation into the mother tongue of foreign persons is done. The documents themselves are identical to those required by a Bulgarian citizen to incorporate a company.

Company incorporation by a foreign legal entity from the European Union

Upon Company incorporation by a legal entity or entities the following is required:

- Certificate of current legal status, issued by the commercial register of the country, for the foreign companies that will have shares in the Bulgarian company;

- Decision of the partners or shareholders of the foreign companies that they will establish a company in Bulgaria, for which a person is authorized. The rights of the authorized person are described in detail - to incorporate a company by signing the documents, to authorize other persons to submit documents, to open a bank account, to appoint a manager.
For me it looks like a great alternative to the other European countries around, sepcially the UK!

Hello,

I work at the office, which sent to you the email about Bulgarian companies.

First of all, we are located in Bulgaria. Secondly, we present the Bulgarian LLC`s as an alternative to offshore companies, not like typical ones.

Bulgarian companies have a lot of advantages which could be easily used when you have good lawyers and accountants.

The prices for incorporation are very reasonable, so are and the accountancy services.

We will be glad if you answer our email and we`ll provide you with more details.

PS: It is not spam email, we are just looking for partners and intermediaries and we choose carefully to whom we send it.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Hello,
I work at the office, which sent to you the email about Bulgarian companies.

First of all, we are located in Bulgaria. Secondly, we present the Bulgarian LLC`s as an alternative to offshore companies, not like typical ones.

Bulgarian companies have a lot of advantages which could be easily used when you have good lawyers and accountants.

The prices for incorporation are very reasonable, so are and the accountancy services.

We will be glad if you answer our email and we`ll provide you with more details.

PS: It is not spam email, we are just looking for partners and intermediaries and we choose carefully to whom we send it.
You did not ask me if I want your e-mail nor have I ever been in touch with you, seems you need to refresh what e-mail spam is, FYI https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Email_spam your company is spamming the a.. out of service providers I know that first hand!

Thank you for sharing puha. It is common that you get spam in your mail box even from companies located in Cyprus :D Anyway. Bulgaria as an offshore jurisdictions can work fine for some businesses specially Internet business since it has the low corporate tax, that said I could imagine that a Cyprus non resident would be a better option since some don't pay tax at all.

Dear puha,

Thank you for the kind reminder of the definition, it looks like I was having a totally wrong idea. Anyway, in the end of our email, there is a button "Unsubscribe", which you may use in order not to receive any further spam emails from us. I`m sorry if this caused you any inconvenience.

But should you or anyone else need more clarifications or information about Bulgaria, I remain.

Dear buzzoffshore,

You are absolutely right. More and more companies involved in the "internet" business prefer Bulgaria for their business due to the low taxes on one hand, and the highly educated and proficient employees in this sector on the other. But not only the internet business in interested in the attractions of Bulgarian corporate taxes. The free access to the EU markets attracts the non-EU businesses to open a company here and start offering their products in the EU.

You may simply search Google and find a solution for your setup of a company in Bulgaria.

Latest Threads